Frederik Sørensen (4 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Not that he plays in the same positions, anyway.
Wherever he plays im sure we'll find a way to fix padoin or giach in that position. Wont be the first time we did that with players (not saying its a bad thing)
Anyways imma blondie fan and i might even want the likes of bonucci to be benched in favour of him every once inna while, imma biased fan :stuckup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wherever he plays im sure we'll find a way to fix padoin or giach in that position. Wont be the first time we did that with players (not saying its a bad thing)
Anyways imma blondie fan and i might even want the likes of bonucci to be benched in favour of him every once inna while, imma biased fan :stuckup:
The only positional clashes with those two are pretty low chance - right back with Padoin, and as the left central defender with Peluso.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They're playing the Isle of White Festival this summer.
Byrone would love that of we are allowed to touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Any right-central defensive position.
Exactly, so if he come do you think he would be picked ahead of padoin at rb and peluso at any of the cb positions? I dont think so.

- - - Updated - - -

We also have marrone in the defence :sergoi:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Spot-on, Red...His major talents are definitely focused on Tackling, Marking, Covering. he is a pure Stopper in the Chiellini mould. I'd love to see him return to Juve, he'd be mightily useful right now in fact but...i'm content to see him playing regularly now at Bologna, for he will certainly receive a colourful education as part of their constantly bombarded rearguard, which can only be a good thing for his development.
I did rather like his willingness to go and get really tight to Cassano when he was pulling wide in his normal way.

Sorensen was right there preventing him from getting turned, so Cassano couldn't do anything other than lay the ball off.

Exactly what I like to see from a CB in a back three - since there is the security of a spare CB behind you - and exactly what Juve failed to do against Parma when they kept letting Belfodil receive the ball, turn and start running.

He does seem to be developing nicely.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He did get caught under the ball.

Still, as a defender, you don't really feel you've done a huge amount wrong if you allow your man a header from 12 yards out when he is backing away from goal, so there is no way there is going to be any power on the header.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)