Frederik Sørensen (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Do we receive only half of that or we negotiate a fee to buy him outright from bologna and then sell him to Zenit ?
He says that Bologna may be reluctant but we'll have to get back his half to sell him.

So probably we'll only get half of that 8-10. Not worth it, imo. He'll be worth more than that by the end of this season. Hopefully come back to Juve even.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the article- http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/sorensen-lo-zenit-tratta-con-la-juve-i-dettagli/

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Zenit negotiating with Juve for Sorensen

An offer from Russia for Frederic Sorensen. Spalletti’s Zenit is pushing for the purchase of the defender who is co owned by Juventus and Bologna. The contacts with the black and white club have already begun, while Bologna is not keen on selling him. Zenit could offer 8-10 million, and for that kind of offer Juve would likely push to get deal completed. Dinamo Kiev is also interested in Sorensen, but Zenit has the upper hand.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Of all the youngsters I have seen come through our ranks the last few years and move into senior football, he has stood out as a player with a very large natural dose of talent. A natural born stopper...His second half of last season at bologna at right CB was solid and they obviously believe in his future value,as we should in turn. Could be a big mistake to let him go. decent-ish profit on the 100k (?) we paid for him a few years back...is his potential value to us really less than the 4-5m we are talking of from Zenith???

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just don't see him becoming good enough to have career at Juve.

If, as a centre half, you don't have much pace and you have very limited technique, you need to be pretty close to Chiellini's level of defensive ability and presence to play at a high level.

I could see Sorensen having a good career at a mid-table club or maybe as a back-up at a slightly better club, but don't see him playing at a better level than that in Italy.

So, to me, it's just a question of selling Sorensen when his value is at its highest.

I'm not sure his his value is going to go beyond 10m any time soon.

Jul 20, 2012
I just don't see him becoming good enough to have career at Juve.

If, as a centre half, you don't have much pace and you have very limited technique, you need to be pretty close to Chiellini's level of defensive ability and presence to play at a high level.

I could see Sorensen having a good career at a mid-table club or maybe as a back-up at a slightly better club, but don't see him playing at a better level than that in Italy.

So, to me, it's just a question of selling Sorensen when his value is at its highest.

I'm not sure his his value is going to go beyond 10m any time soon.
I agree, I feel like we should just buy his other half and sell to Zenit as we have many youngsters and Sorensen doesnt seem to be that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)