Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Meh.

I have no fucking idea what's happening in this silly season, I'm plugging out of all the discussions surrounding it and returning after we play a couple of competitive games.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Even though Di Marzio is trustworthy, I simply refuse to believe we may be looking for this guy.

Will only believe it if he's signed. And if he is, meltdown will be strong. Will curse Marotta till his 5th generation.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fair enough :tup:

Vazquez is that guy that scored 10 goals,10 assists in 37 games while picking up 8 MotM and managed 1.8 key passes per game, at 11th placed palermo.

Oh, he was a deadly parnership and most of the supply for Dybala, that other guy we signed everyone forgot about
Have you watched the guy play?

- - - Updated - - -

He can have 100 goals and assists in one season for all I care.

The guy is a pussy player, slow and soft. Jesus, can't believe there's people actually defending signing him.

Don't really believe it could be true, wanna believe this is utter bullshit rumour.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Have you watched the guy play?

- - - Updated - - -

He can have 100 goals and assists in one season for all I care.

The guy is a pussy player, slow and soft. Jesus, can't believe there's people actually defending signing him.

Don't really believe it could be true, wanna believe this is utter bullshit rumour.
I actually did, and unlike you and others, not only the juventus game

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Vazquez would probably warm the bench in la Primera División. There are at least a hundred other Argentine who aren't even that good but still better and younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)