Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Have you watched the guy play?

- - - Updated - - -

He can have 100 goals and assists in one season for all I care.

The guy is a pussy player, slow and soft. Jesus, can't believe there's people actually defending signing him.

Don't really believe it could be true, wanna believe this is utter bullshit rumour.
So if he had 100 goals and assists you wouldn't want him?

- - - Updated - - -
@zizinho - add "utter bullshit" to the list I think that's one. I see it often like the others :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
Seriously, he can have 100 goals and assists but be still shit. Pedro gone mad, cuz I think messi is also soft and characterless person.

And some questioning clubs ambitions :lol: every summer is the same, every fuvking summer I hear same shit from some of you. Even @JCK is more reserved (we'll at least not panicking)

Apr 29, 2006
If we sign him he will compete with Pereyra for CAM. At best get some more games, not to mention Pereyra might be needed as a CM more than expected due to khedira da glass.

No to him. Definitely NO! Even @ 5 mil euros.

Either buy the player we wanted (Goetze - class AM) or get someone that can set the bar in this team much higher (Draxler - class LWF).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honest opinion if Vasquez comes?
Honestly?

Underwhelmed. Although I like Vazquez, and I think he'd do well at a team battling for the top 3/4 in this league (like Lazio for example), I really dont think we can start a season trying to battle on all fronts with him as our trequartista. If we can't sign a top class AM, then we shouldn't sign one at all this window.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Seriously, he can have 100 goals and assists but be still shit. Pedro gone mad, cuz I think messi is also soft and characterless person.

And some questioning clubs ambitions :lol: every summer is the same, every fuvking summer I hear same shit from some of you. Even @JCK is more reserved (we'll at least not panicking)
WTF are you talking about? Of course we question the club's ambitions when both Beppe and Allegri mention names like Oscar, Gotze and to a lesser extent Draxler, and now we're linked to this nobody.

Be honest with yourself and tell us who you see us signing. The excuses are remarkable. First we praise Beppe for closing the mercato before it actually starts, and now that shit happened, it's better to wait before we pass judgement.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It was written in the stars all along.
Vázquez over Draxler (no more injury prone please) anyday. i don't find much difference between him and Pastore... he is a quality player... good age 26 years old. but but ...

but at the right price. other wise i would overpay for players like Goetze not Vázquez.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly?

Underwhelmed. Although I like Vazquez, and I think he'd do well at a team battling for the top 3/4 in this league (like Lazio for example), I really dont think we can start a season trying to battle on all fronts with him as our trequartista. If we can't sign a top class AM, then we should sign one at all this window.
Wow,a balanced opinion.Nice. :tup:

I know some people are already trying to sell him as some top talent but that discussion is for another day.

Honestly though,I'll be shocked if beppe overpays for him coz that's what it'll take to get him now.
It would be a really desperate move all aspects considered.And recent seasons has shown we don't roll that way.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It was written in the stars all along.
Vázquez over Draxler (no more injury prone please) anyday. i don't find much difference between him and Pastore... he is a quality player... good age 26 years old. but but ...

but at the right price. other wise i would overpay for players like Goetze not Vázquez.

and btw he would make it much easier for Dybala they have a top notch chemistry.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My frank opinion on him is this would be a good move in 2011 or even 2012.Not in 2015 when we are the premium team in the league having won 4 straight league titles and coming back off a hugely successful European season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: What a fucking underwhelming and utterly disappointing conclusion to the mercato this signing would be. We are the best team in the league and losing CL finalists. We should be doing much better than Franco Fucking Vasquez.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
WTF are you talking about? Of course we question the club's ambitions when both Beppe and Allegri mention names like Oscar, Gotze and to a lesser extent Draxler, and now we're linked to this nobody.

Be honest with yourself and tell us who you see us signing. The excuses are remarkable. First we praise Beppe for closing the mercato before it actually starts, and now that shit happened, it's better to wait before we pass judgement.
but isn't that how it always goes, every single mercato since Beppe took over? He starts talking about these super players and then gradually the targets gets worse and worse during the summer until we end up with the Vasquezes of the world.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i've never seen a player pulling so many tunnels in a season.. he has tehnique you gotta give him that. plus he reminds me of pogba with that run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)