Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow,a balanced opinion.Nice. :tup:

I know some people are already trying to sell him as some top talent but that discussion is for another day.

Honestly though,I'll be shocked if beppe overpays for him coz that's what it'll take to get him now.
It would be a really desperate move all aspects considered.And recent seasons has shown we don't roll that way.
See, I told you @Klin.

Balance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyway, as has already been said before, this guy will cost more than what he is worth, and surely we are mindful of that. Being Italien and knowing the league can't be worth €25m or whatever Palermo will want.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You won't be disappointed if we actually sign this guy. I think it'll be the biggest meltdown this forum has ever seen :lol:
I like him, obviously he's an inferior player to the ones we want, but he's not a meltdown-worthy piece of crap.

Can't wait for the posts from certain members after we sign him.

That CL reputation. Oh boy! :lol:
:lol:

Anyway, as has already been said before, this guy will cost more than what he is worth, and surely we are mindful of that. Being Italien and knowing the league can't be worth €25m or whatever Palermo will want.
Yeah, like Zamp will give us a dicount for him. I bet he values him at 35m.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seriously, he can have 100 goals and assists but be still shit. Pedro gone mad, cuz I think messi is also soft and characterless person.

And some questioning clubs ambitions :lol: every summer is the same, every fuvking summer I hear same shit from some of you. Even @JCK is more reserved (we'll at least not panicking)
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but isn't that how it always goes, every single mercato since Beppe took over? He starts talking about these super players and then gradually the targets gets worse and worse during the summer until we end up with the Vasquezes of the world.
Thing i've noticed a lot with marotta is how he is going back on his words, like talk of quality additions now he was talking about quantative again this week. It is frustrating to say the least, it's like being promised a ps4 for xmas and getting a board game instead

Jul 20, 2012
Honestly?

Underwhelmed. Although I like Vazquez, and I think he'd do well at a team battling for the top 3/4 in this league (like Lazio for example), I really dont think we can start a season trying to battle on all fronts with him as our trequartista. If we can't sign a top class AM, then we shouldn't sign one at all this window.
Agree

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He impressed me more than Dybala did at Palermo last season, if we can get him for under 20 million, I think it'd be a smart move.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This year I was smarter than that and decided not to expect any high profile names. Turns out I was right with Vazquez all along :D

I like him he's a good player, hardly a disaster. Last season top assist man in Serie A had 10 assists and guys who had as many were: Dybala, Vazquez, Berardi, Pjanic and Hamsik. Pretty nice :D

Tbh Vazquez in our situation isn't as bad as people claim, more the opposite. He's got a very good understanding with Dybala so gelling the attack would be easier. He's got very good vision and pass and he's strong as well, not that easy to dispossess. Decent dribbling and understanding of possession attack play. Quite slow at counters but still useful because of his pass.

We should do better but it's always like this. On FM you get what you want in reality it's more difficult. I think this guy is a safer option than Draxler who is a huge question mark. Funnily people won't complain with the German who had a shitty season while Vazquez is definitely on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)