[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (1 Viewer)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I certainly hope Lyon can take this title. PSG is just shameful, now more than ever with Beckham on the bench.

Ghezzal seems pretty good, the guy has good pace and even comes back to defend.
Making fools of PSG by winning this poor league with another club after Montpellier would be amazing.

I just hope that they will calm down with the money. It will take 2-3 years to be like City now - saving money. Look at the last summer of City, it wasn't mad.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
He looks like a decent talent, haven't seen enough of him though as I haven't been following the Ligue as much as i did in the past. He's completely different than his brother though. He's more about technique and pace than strength ala Abdelkader. He's a good dribbler, has a sweet left foot, he's very quick. He's still a bit raw from what i saw though, makes too many wrong decisions, and his crossing can be quite poor sometimes.

He's lucky to be playing under Remi Garde though, he's sure to get plenty of chances with him at helm.
I certainly hope Lyon can take this title. PSG is just shameful, now more than ever with Beckham on the bench.

Ghezzal seems pretty good, the guy has good pace and even comes back to defend.
Thanks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What stood out was the 2-3 times Marseille players harshly tackled Beckham, they really went for him, few tussles and commotions due to such aggression.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Le 10 Sport:

Monaco Billionaire owner Dmitry Rybolovlev interested in signing Rooney, Tevez, Falcao, Cavani, Moutinho, Aubameyang and Ruffier.

:sergio:

I know its just a rumor but it shows this guy is another serious owner like PSG's owner.FFP is going to do nothing,its just so easy to bypass them for these Oil Money owners.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah he wont be able to but atleast that rumor indicates that he has some big plans for the club.He might even try to outspend PSG in the coming seasons who knows.Which would be bad news from an Italian football perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)