[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (13 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think it is a shame there are not more stand up telling it how it is kinda guys in football, yeah he went over the top with his violent past but the things he comes out with in the public are classic and a lot of the times rather true.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I've seen a few games lately and am right now watching Rennes against Marseille who will conclude with a draw in a few sec. The games I've seen of late has been made me wonder. Is the refs really, really, really, poor or is that players are allowed to pretty much do whatever they want? That the players are running around headless with the ball with no idea of what to do with it is no news to me. But the aggressiveness is like the PL in the 80s. In the games I've seen the fouls committed that have been allowed are horrid. So far I have yet to see a decent tackle, a proper tackle, it looks more like boxing out there. I suppose its a matter of taste and this clearly is not my cup of tea. So I am curious to hear if it is horrible refs or simply how french modern football is played.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I've seen a few games lately and am right now watching Rennes against Marseille who will conclude with a draw in a few sec. The games I've seen of late has been made me wonder. Is the refs really, really, really, poor or is that players are allowed to pretty much do whatever they want? That the players are running around headless with the ball with no idea of what to do with it is no news to me. But the aggressiveness is like the PL in the 80s. In the games I've seen the fouls committed that have been allowed are horrid. So far I have yet to see a decent tackle, a proper tackle, it looks more like boxing out there. I suppose its a matter of taste and this clearly is not my cup of tea. So I am curious to hear if it is horrible refs or simply how french modern football is played.
Not seen much Ligue 1 but it's known to be a very physical league.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Wow what a miss by the refs, that goal by Lille on PSG should have been allowed. And also wow to Lilles keeper, he's terrible. Digne looks interesting though.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Zlatan handed PSG's #10. Apparently in France, players can change jersey numbers mid-season. Also T. Silva is made captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)