[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He finally got the move he was looking for. Too many problems/clashes with Ancelotti.

He was always a player with attitude problems, and he didn't like the transition from being one of the best players in the Ligue for a few years, and the best player in PSG last year, to nothing but a rotation player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
How old is he anyway? Most south american players stop giving a shit after 30 :p

Edit: actually 27-28 might be more accurate

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's a good player, but he's also one of the most selfish player in circulation.
Ya he is. Plus he's the type that likes to be the big fish in a small pond, as soon as PSG started bringing in stars he started sulking because not everything was going through him anymore

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
@Fred Weasley, what do you think of Rachid Ghezzal? I haven't watched Ligue 1 for a while so I don't know much, but I heard good things about him and he's the brother of Abdelkader.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred Weasley, what do you think of Rachid Ghezzal? I haven't watched Ligue 1 for a while so I don't know much, but I heard good things about him and he's the brother of Abdelkader.
He looks like a decent talent, haven't seen enough of him though as I haven't been following the Ligue as much as i did in the past. He's completely different than his brother though. He's more about technique and pace than strength ala Abdelkader. He's a good dribbler, has a sweet left foot, he's very quick. He's still a bit raw from what i saw though, makes too many wrong decisions, and his crossing can be quite poor sometimes.

He's lucky to be playing under Remi Garde though, he's sure to get plenty of chances with him at helm.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I certainly hope Lyon can take this title. PSG is just shameful, now more than ever with Beckham on the bench.

Ghezzal seems pretty good, the guy has good pace and even comes back to defend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)