Forecast for 2008/2009 (12 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
We will end top 2 in the Serie A and have a decent run in the CL. Anything from last 16 is possible. And I am known to be extremely good with predictions, btw.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not very high only, it's madness! They should do something about it, not that I just realized it now..
You remember the last time we talked about the taxes in Italian football ?
You found it unbelievable (so did i when i heard it first) how the taxes are so high.
The net wages are 50% of the total while the taxes are also 50% of the total, which by some logic means that the taxes are 100%.
Later i talked to few more Italians and they all confirmed this.

And Gazzetta also confirms this. Take a look at how much the players earn (this is from the start of last season) and the total we pay and you'll see that the players earn 48.45m eur while we pay 96.9m eur.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
On paper i think our squad is still worse then inter and now milan's, however if roma acquire julio baptista and reyes then i believe we'll be on a par with them, and we're superior to fiorentina and the rest. But the Serie A isn't played on paper and i think we'll end up third or fourth. In Champions league i'll be happy if we get past the first knockout round, and be shocked if we reach the semis. By the way does anyone know what happened to the multimedia section?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think reaching the group stage of CL is important to net some more money and to perhaps get another quality player in the winter transfer period.

domesticaly everything from first to fourth is possible, i think

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You remember the last time we talked about the taxes in Italian football ?
You found it unbelievable (so did i when i heard it first) how the taxes are so high.
The net wages are 50% of the total while the taxes are also 50% of the total, which by some logic means that the taxes are 100%.
Later i talked to few more Italians and they all confirmed this.

And Gazzetta also confirms this. Take a look at how much the players earn (this is from the start of last season) and the total we pay and you'll see that the players earn 48.45m eur while we pay 96.9m eur.
Of course man I remember. We were shocked when we heard it's 100% tax, it is indeed.. And that is the right logic anyway, players will negotiate for their net wages, and it's us who will pay the taxes.. Otherwise, no one would want to play in Italy, and would want to pay 50% of his wage for tax.

And what about the transfer fees Alen?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We will finish 3rd again,if we loose one of our creative players through injury again lets say Camo were in a mess(hence why it would be a good move to sign stankovic),As for the Champions League i feel we will make it to the semi's.

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
I'm guessing 4th in Serie A, behind Inter, Milan and Roma.
Within two or three points behind us: la Viola.

CL: We'll qualify; given the right drawing, QF or even SF is possible...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)