Football Manager 2020 (2 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Did you guys try playing the same tactic you used in FM 2019? I did and it looks awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a 'Wanda Icardi' folder on your desktop...
So what?

Ivana is my wife. Think carefully of your next post.

That looks like the pic he posted in the pictureski thread of his aunt/girlfriend.
Don't be an idiot like @Nzoric

- - - Updated - - -

tbh I think he did that (and probably the Wanda folder) intentionally hence why he screenshotted a windowed version of the game displaying all his icons. For attention or something, idk he's a fucking weirdo maybe he was smoking crystal again.
Wrong. I don't like being in the centre of attention and am no weirdo also.

- - - Updated - - -

isn't he married though and has kids? He just has a "Wanda Icardi" folder on his desktop?

I might buy it more if he had his own room, in a home for the feeble minded, but he lives with people who will see that.

And it doesn't take smarts just a sad desperation for any sort of attention. Or meth. It could just be the meth he does.
My wife thinks Wanda is hot. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #246
    Yea i'm looking forward to testing out later but honestly I had already gotten somewhat past the finishing issues with my current tactical setup. If it improves? if my fullbacks actually cross on the regular and CR7 stops missing chances then my setup is going to be absolute rape.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    20.2.0 Changelist
    -------------------------
    - General stability improvements
    - Game performance improvements
    - Training happiness and logic changes
    - Improvements to newgen second nationality generation
    - Tweaks related to board interference with transfers
    - Number of tweaks regarding the balance and logic to objectives and club vision
    - Number of competitions and rule group fixes, including VAR in Turkey, South American continental competition fixes and Bulgarian league registration
    - Scheduling fixes for matches being played in conflict with other tournament fixtures
    - Work permit tweaks
    - Fixes for Shortcut keys on PC and ‘cmd’ button on Mac
    - Number of UI improvements and tweaks
    - Fixed issue where sometimes newgen would have red face
    - Toned down pitch degradation effect on high-condition pitches
    - Fewer shots from the byline
    - Improvements to finishing in clear-cut-chance situations

- Improved through ball decisions in final third

So the bolded is the key part, hope its done well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i'm looking forward to testing out later but honestly I had already gotten somewhat past the finishing issues with my current tactical setup. If it improves? if my fullbacks actually cross on the regular and CR7 stops missing chances then my setup is going to be absolute rape.

I have 20+ win streaks with different set ups, but aslong as its so fullback/random long shot/rebounds heavy type of goals, it doesnt feel as rewarding as just scoring goals from the flow of an attack.

Also how often players on the wing behave like Inzaghi, shoot from impossible angles and distances instead of pass an open guy, and if that open guy gets the ball, guranteed to miss (just like you are guranteed to miss 60% of penalties in previous update).

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #252
    Wanted to share my current (pre today's update as i haven't played since) tactics. Despite all of the issues reported I have had a lot of success so far in my 2nd season and without playing geggenpressen or reverting to cheap tactics that exploit the ME. I score almost all of my goals from open play whether its crosses to CR7 or a winger cutting back to Eriksen/ Lorenzo Pellegrini at CAM. I use the 4-2-3-1 for most games and the 4-3-3 in difficult away fixtures

Currently i have bought Lorenzo Pellegrini (35mil), Jeremy Doku (15mil), and Sergino Dest (25mil). I signed Eriksen on a bosman and brought back Luca Pellegrini and Romero from loan.

I just completed the signing of Achraf Hakimi from Real (dude's attributes are insane) for 45mil to be my new CWB on the right.

I topped my CL group with 6/6 wins and am currently atop Serie with a record of 12-2-1. Provided the new ME fixes the finishing issues i should be scoring a titload of goals now. :weee:

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Wanted to share my current (pre today's update as i haven't played since) tactics. Despite all of the issues reported I have had a lot of success so far in my 2nd season and without playing geggenpressen or reverting to cheap tactics that exploit the ME. I score almost all of my goals from open play whether its crosses to CR7 or a winger cutting back to Eriksen/ Lorenzo Pellegrini at CAM. I use the 4-2-3-1 for most games and the 4-3-3 in difficult away fixtures

Currently i have bought Lorenzo Pellegrini (35mil), Jeremy Doku (15mil), and Sergino Dest (25mil). I signed Eriksen on a bosman and brought back Luca Pellegrini and Romero from loan.

I just completed the signing of Achraf Hakimi from Real (dude's attributes are insane) for 45mil to be my new CWB on the right.

I topped my CL group with 6/6 wins and am currently atop Serie with a record of 12-2-1. Provided the new ME fixes the finishing issues i should be scoring a titload of goals now. :weee:

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
    I have stopped playing after the 4th season and I really dont know how you got to a place of so many injuries - I got some but I got mainly suspended players rather than injuries.

Few tips: Vanhudsen - CB beast!
    Reinier - amazing in few years - He is top 5 AM in few seasons
    Mbappe - Given the chance sign him even for gazzilion dollar - He will be worth every penny...
    LB from Barcelona - forgot his name Cuccurella something like that will become the best understudy to A.Sandro
    SMS - sign him and dont look back..
    Rabiot will be very important
    Rugani - You could ship him to Bayern for a nice fee

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Mine is more effective though.

- - - Updated - - -

Try this. You won't regret.
    I used 4-3-1-2 with 2 B2B and 1 Advanced playmaker with attacking role while in attack the advanced playmaker is on support role behind 2 advanced forwards (didnt copy it from anywhere and it worked very well.
    I change it when I think there is a need to like vs Liverpool
    P.S Liverpool are always the team to beat in every season - They always go far and its always the toughest game to play against them..

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Could one of you lovelies send me a link to download for the best face pack, club badge, and kits please. Everywhere I go to find the decent ones I can’t seem to find the download icon. Currently using a shitty zebra icon for us and is getting on my nerves.
    Thank you x

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    throw ins... if I don't put them on long-throw I can expect offside.

Defender having the ball close to goal. Expect a hoof and they get a corner. He could easily hoof it up the pitch but you know, composure of 14 is not enough.

and as far as I can tell.... 1on1s is still an issue. or my strikers are the most wasteful strikers I have ever had. Not saying Donnarumma/Aye are WC but I bet they do score once every 5-6 hours given they are 1on1 at least 1-2 times per game, and that's just the 1on1s...

and some of my goals from off sides... they are just not off side.

RANT OVER

PREPARE FOR QUESTION

So Allan and Tonali "have played fairly poorly when paired together and are not a good partnership in their selected roles. However, the roles assigned to both players are well-suited to each individual." What to do? Allan is poor in whatever role I put him to, and if I change from B2B to a mezzela on Allan I get "are an untested partnership having not played together for any significant period of time in their selected roles." I have Tonali as a DLP (Def) in a 4-1-4-1, with Pardo as CM(s) next to Allan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)