OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #326
    28 now
    first place Milan next game so 29 soon enough
    Wow you are a much more patient manager than myself. I rage quit, deleted my save and uninstalled the game following a few mixed results in my 3rd season after winning the quadruple the previous year.

I don't have anger issues with other video games at all but a draw in FM 20 and i'm ready to throw my laptop at the wall.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Never used FMRte, but I'm not gonna be in the way of progress lol. Just hope it fails.

P.S Kyle how much money did the American overlords give you in budget?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #329
    Never used FMRte, but I'm not gonna be in the way of progress lol. Just hope it fails.

P.S Kyle how much money did the American overlords give you in budget?
    didnt notice a significant change in budget though i also did not finish that season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Ahh ok, because Andrea Agnelli is in love with me with the budget increases, curious if takeover can improve on AAs sudden generosity.

I dont even ask for it he ask if I want it lol. First gave me 90m out of blue in end of summer to sign Felix, and now in January gives me 70m, dont even know what to spend it on :D Bought Hakimi for RB.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #331
    Ahh ok, because Andrea Agnelli is in love with me with the budget increases, curious if takeover can improve on AAs sudden generosity.

I dont even ask for it he ask if I want it lol. First gave me 90m out of blue in end of summer to sign Felix, and now in January gives me 70m, dont even know what to spend it on :D Bought Hakimi for RB.
    what sort of success have you had in terms of trophies, meeting goals etc?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Won everything. Quite attacking football they in love with due how they asked for it, too stacked squad (Golden ball, fifa award, league awards for all positions won by my players only). Met and exceeded all expectations except sign players based in Italy for 2nd season ( after first season signed Tonali, Zaniolo etc, so not much italian to sign except Chiesa that still impossible), so they refusing all bids I make for overseas players now due to this condition lol.

Last edited:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I decided to take over at Everton. Fancied a challenge. Signed Zlatan for £1m. Lost 4-2 against Liverpool first game of the season. Drew the next 0-0 against Sheffield Utd. Then got battered 3-0 v Man City. Then the weirdest thing happened. The curser automatically went to ‘exit game’ without saving and rebooted itself and then deleted my saved season as it was saved before the City game.

I now manage Juventus. Funny how things happen.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #337
    @Mark

So i caved and reinstalled this but hey good news an update was released today adding the Canadian Premier League! tbh i didn't know that existed until today,.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Spent 200k on two last season's loanees, got Farrell and Rogers back, signed some decent freebies and this Wright guy from Arsenal to take me to the promise land

749ea39fc9d4fb79aa788e29a6480bd0.png

The boys have zero respect for CH sides, we are playing our game no matter what

6a11585aee7a887750da0ffb43e17dff.png

We have deadly counters, and we scored one 20 secs into the game

34709962f2de0e7110876ae8c7a836e8.gif

I love my bloody team.

and this guy is probably my fave

869b1a0efe79cbacc032f7030f27161e.png

atts-wise he should be playing in L2, but he doesn't care, nor do I

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    1577164383152.png
    1577164440855.png

Solid ending to my Ascoli season, 0 wins with 7 points to end the season, relegated and having 3 sent off in the final game of the season
    Have not been sacked yet so lets hope Serie B is a bit more our level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)