Football Manager 2020 (5 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #307
    You are like a window shopping dick who was never even considering to buy. Just like the the attention of you might buy. Like a bum comes to same car dealership every week and wastes everyone's time.
    :lol: Forza Os

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Coppa Italia Semifinal and my entire first team is on International duty. this game :lol3:

fmCapture.PNG
    I can't believe after all these years they still haven't found a way to fix this. How hard is it to configure it so any cup date does not fall on an international break?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #310
    Still manager to win 2-1 for a 3-1 victory on aggregate despite Haaland heading 4-5 chances over the bar

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    The Potential Ability rating in this game is totally fucked on some players (both via scouting and internal coach ratings) It isn't really an issue with real young players, who I know are good from following real football, but I am concerned about how the regens will be affected because how the hell am I supposed to know which regens are actually good?
    Exactly. It's too random, it's retarded.

I thought it didn't bother you and you don't see the point of fmrte.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a decision. Will not buy.
    This game and fifa aren't the same anymore, mostly bc they've been resting on their laurels.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #314
    I made a decision. Will not buy.
    Probably a good choice... played for about an hour today before deleting my saves and uninstalling the game.

I'm winning games, enjoying the interface and transfers, but the match engine is no fun :fab:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. It's too random, it's retarded.

I thought it didn't bother you and you don't see the point of fmrte.
    Yea its fucked.

I have never used FMRTE, because the scouting system has never been so fucked, and i didn't take your earlier post seriously for obvious reasons.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    Seems like they fixed 1-1 situations a little, haven't had many egregious misses. But a new annoying situation started to occur:

xQE008a.png

My players aren't even thinking of passing in situations like this. Even if it's like 2-on-1 with the GK the guy with the ball always shoots.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Broke the records for wins and points

6d973491f24d824d3e70e72ed5d3edc8.png

Leicester boys (Farrell, Rogers, Taylor) fully delivered

4b5c93a01ab870fc76872dbe0ac42df0.png

Hopefully I'll get some help from Foxes again because I only have couple of players that can play Championship

9d677b3bfab0af7c5c865848844c4a80.png

Balance is in red, 350k down, got 2m TB budget but I'll shift 90% of that to WB...

My rep is getting higher, rejected some decent job interviews (Derby, WBA, Southampton)

Saints tempted me big time, 70m TB and some big names in the team... they're in CH by the way...

- - - Updated - - -

This legend now holds the records for most clean sheets in National League, League Two and League One.

#GingerGigi

1003df81321b1e7aaa8019b889e23a6c.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)