Football Manager 2012 (9 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Damn.. Anyway, I'm gonna play it on my PC insted.. BUT now the FM editor wont load. It comes up with green screen and the only thing I can do is Exit it.. It wont load :S HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
1st question,how did you fix it?
i downloaded fm12 from piratebay,the famous skidrow link but editor is not working

2st question is the winter mercato update aka 12.2.2 available for download? i can't find it but gagi said it's available.. where?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Do you thing there's a special training schedule for my players who are above 30 years to stop lowering their attributes?
Pirlo has a 160 CA when you start the game,but it drops to 140 2 years later,Buffon too,not to mention ADP
even Matri cannot improve at all with a 145 CA on season 13/14

Players decline as soon as they reach 30/31 years old.what can i do to stop it? or at least make them keep their level of performance a couple of years more

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Attributes, mostly physical, are dropping as they're getting older. You can talk to them, tell them to improve, and modify their schedules, enhance the part that's dropping, but don't overdo it, that can have side effect with youngsters, imagine what can do with veterans...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
documents/si/fm/skins/skin that you're using/graphics/background, change the default.jpg picture (this one has to be called that)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Maybe it's just me, but I don't seem to get the super regens as I used to in previous FMs, and I usually rely on them after 2-3 years.

My best ones so far:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
clichy gael ‏@gael_22

Wanted to carry on my season on Football Manager 2012 but as I'm playing with @YCabayeofficiel online and he's sleeping I have to wait DANM

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)