Football Manager 2012 (5 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
I've built Chelsea into a power house.. won 4 of the last 6 ECL's and 6 straight EPLs.

Normal starting lineup:

Lukaku (TM) - Cavani (DLF)
Neymar (AML) - Hazard (AMR)
D. Weston (regen BWM) - Verratti (DLP)
Gomez (regen DL)- Luiz - Sakho - Lele (regen DR)
Courtois​

Currently playing PSG in ECL quarters.

Frank Lampard left the club when his contract ran out and had a great end of his career playing for Sevilla in La Liga till he was like 36 or 37. Currently a part of my back room staff. Terry lost his place on my team, refused to transfer, eventually agreed to terminate his contract. No one would sign him, so he retired, joined my backroom staff and just took the Everton job in January 2018. They are 3 points above the relegation zone.

Mourinho is coaching City, Moyes is at United and AVB is coaching Arsenal.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I've built Chelsea into a power house.. won 4 of the last 6 ECL's and 6 straight EPLs.

Normal starting lineup:

Lukaku (TM) - Cavani (DLF)
Neymar (AML) - Hazard (AMR)
D. Weston (regen BWM) - Verratti (DLP)
Gomez (regen DL)- Luiz - Sakho - Lele (regen DR)
Courtois

Currently playing PSG in ECL quarters.

Frank Lampard left the club when his contract ran out and had a great end of his career playing for Sevilla in La Liga till he was like 36 or 37. Currently a part of my back room staff. Terry lost his place on my team, refused to transfer, eventually agreed to terminate his contract. No one would sign him, so he retired, joined my backroom staff and just took the Everton job in January 2018. They are 3 points above the relegation zone.

Mourinho is coaching City, Moyes is at United and AVB is coaching Arsenal.
Do you get a lot of goals out of your Target Man? I had Damiano who is a natural TM....didn't score... Then i made him a poacher and got 2x 40 goal seasons from him. Maybe my tactics where wrong.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
In mine I used him mostly as sub and he was scoring most games off the bench. I think his first season finished with like 15 goals mostly off the bench.

Jul 10, 2006
Do you get a lot of goals out of your Target Man? I had Damiano who is a natural TM....didn't score... Then i made him a poacher and got 2x 40 goal seasons from him. Maybe my tactics where wrong.
This is the first season I've used a target man, usually have a poacher. Lukaku is rated as a natural TM so I gave it a shot, he's done very well his first full season as a starter. Cavani scored most goal, but Lukaku just scored his 100th career goal at chelsea and he is still just 24. Maybe he would score more as a poacher, i have a regen who replaces him or cavani and when i bring him in he plays as a poacher and usually scored.

I have th ewingers set as inside forwards, so they are constantly attacking into the box, really floods the area. lukaku seems to play in a lot of the other forwards when set as the TM. But he still scores a lot. I'll take screen shot of the tactic i use and post it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)