Football Manager 2012 (12 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How the fuck do I beat RM??? CL quarters I can't beat them even at home in the first leg. Best I got was 0-0 and 1-1 draws. I tried all kinds of formations. I managed to beat Chelsea in the first roudn 5-3 including 3-1 first leg at home for me in first tries both times. 14-15 season btw.

So far best is:

Damiao TM A
Lucas IF A ----------Belhanda AP A
Marchisio BWM S
Marrone DM S-Vidal DM S
Santon FB A-Chiellini CD X-Dede CD C-Caceres FB A
Buffon​

On standard strategy + rigid philosophy and man marking their FBs. Marrone is my only other decent DM besides Vidal with good tackling, work rate, marking, positioning and strength.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
fucking won 3-1

4-2-4 normal CMs & swapped Marchisio for Paloschi. Thoug had some luck, Marrone, Dede and Chiellini scored + Santon OG for them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
he was on loan :D I think I fucked up his development though...same with Branescu and Leali..both like 2 star potential. Pogba and Kovacic are killing it though. Paloschi is pretty good too, I got him on a free transfer.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Started with Schalke, my aim is to play every single game with different tactic. For one season only. That's like 50 games. Made 4 tactics thus far, 3-6-1 counter, 3-6-1 attack, 3-5-2 and some weird, dunno how to call it, maybe 2-4-2-1-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)