[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (8 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I get joking (even if its unfunny silly crap like in this case), but just pointing it out, because Totti is heavily underrated and underappriciated despite the genial qualities he has, OUTSIDE Italy and fans/viewers of Serie A who hardly seen him play.

Would understand if it was about his primadonna persona, but would be suprising if Serie A fans like us here would be seriously belittling him as a player the same way ignorant football viewers who base everything on CL or whatnot, allways have done with Totti ("he is just decent" or worse, when its said by certain EPL pundits).
Great post. :tup: The assist for De Rossi's goal against Fiorentina was superb.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
could have been great, could have been horrendous...the way you're putting it, you make it sound like Ale-Trez was crap

Del Piero is one of the greatest support strikers of all time, but based purely on playmaking, vision and passing, Totti is brilliant

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
could have been great, could have been horrendous...the way you're putting it, you make it sound like Ale-Trez was crap
Am I? Was that why I described it as deadly? All I said that Totti works as a better support striker for Trezeguet than Alex did and that is saying a lot because Alex with David was and will always be fantastic.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Am I? Was that why I described it as deadly? All I said that Totti works as a better support striker for Trezeguet than Alex did and that is saying a lot because Alex with David was and will always be fantastic.
this is what you stated:

I am telling you, if Del Piero - Trezeguet is a deadly partnership (or at least once was) I am sure there are no words to describe a Totti - Trezeguet partnership.

you're suggesting that Ale-Trez was good, but Totti-Trez would have been that unfuckingbelievable?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We had an Official Totti Non-Fanclub in the good old days. We also had a :totti: smilie not for nothing.

See you just don't understand the heritage you were born into :eyebrows:
LOL, get Totti the persona hatorade, moi is an afficianado, aslong as its differentiated by his abilities or such. Heck one of the most memorable rivalry incidents as a Juventino is the awesome bitch slap by the awesome pimp called Igor :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
LOL, get Totti the persona hatorade, moi is an afficianado, aslong as its differentiated by his abilities or such. Heck one of the most memorable rivalry incidents as a Juventino is the awesome bitch slap by the awesome pimp called Igor :lol:

His most notable contribution in a Juve shirt

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If folk were being picky about it, one could also point out he wasn't actually wearing a Juve shirt when slapping Totti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)