[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (27 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Baptista is an extremely average player. The worst thing about him is his first touch, no way does he deserve to play in Juve, no way at all.

He was the worst player that played for Arsenal since Cygan, and i really mean that. Even Niklas Bentdner has been better than him for us.
:tup:

Totti is a lot more than just goals. Plus don't forget that Totti was only recently converted into a striker. He used to play much deeper.

Totti is clearly the better player.
And again :tup:

Putting aside his attitude now that we're talking about his football qualities most of the fans are either biased or hate the player and refuse to accept the fact that he was or still is an amazing player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Totti is a lot more than just goals. Plus don't forget that Totti was only recently converted into a striker. He used to play much deeper.

Totti is clearly the better player.
Totti is about THIS:
The fact that he end up as top 5 all time best scorers in Serie A history just an added bonus to the brilliant player he is. His main genius is ridicolous vision and overall playmaking.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Comparing Totti and Trezeguet is pretty lame as they are totally different yet these two are THE forwards that complete each other and I'm so happy Totti never had Trezeguet with him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Imagine what a disaster it would have been if we'd sold him to Roma at some point.
I am telling you, if Del Piero - Trezeguet is a deadly partnership (or at least once was) I am sure there are no words to describe a Totti - Trezeguet partnership.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wonder why it's important for Osman to convince people that Totti is better.
I get joking (even if its unfunny silly crap like in this case), but just pointing it out, because Totti is heavily underrated and underappriciated despite the genial qualities he has, OUTSIDE Italy and fans/viewers of Serie A who hardly seen him play.

Would understand if it was about his primadonna persona, but would be suprising if Serie A fans like us here would be seriously belittling him as a player the same way ignorant football viewers who base everything on CL or whatnot, allways have done with Totti ("he is just decent" or worse, when its said by certain EPL pundits).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I get joking (even if its unfunny silly crap like in this case), but just pointing it out, because Totti is heavily underrated and underappriciated despite the genial qualities he has, OUTSIDE Italy and fans/viewers of Serie A who hardly seen him play.

Would understand if it was about his primadonna persona, but would be suprising if Serie A fans like us here would be seriously belittling him as a player the same way ignorant football viewers who base everything on CL or whatnot, allways have done with Totti ("he is just decent" or worse, when its said by certain EPL pundits).
That's the way we like it here :cool:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

totti for roma is like dp for juve (in all over the world, by everyone)..so i think you make a drama out of nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)