[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (25 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Promoted to Serie A: As Bari, Parma so far

Relegated to Serie B: Torino, Reggina, US Lecce.

Serie A 2009/2010 teams to be posted when it's officially announced.

Serie A topic: Clubs, Transfers, Results, Statements, Press, Media, Stats etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Juve to win the Scudetto, I am betting my life on it. Inter won't have Zlatan = back to third at best. The only threat I see is if Milan get Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho going for real for real.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juve to win the Scudetto, I am betting my life on it. Inter won't have Zlatan = back to third at best. The only threat I see is if Milan get Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho going for real for real.
You serious? Mourinho will figure something out, besides they can build a new team with the money they get from Zlatan.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
A new team? How many times did Inter build a new team? Zlatan is the one and only reason they managed to grab some less prestigeous Scudetti in a weakened Serie A. When he's gone, they are bound for a new 20 year dry spell.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Zlatan may not be leaving, but he wants to. There was an up close interview in Swedish media in the last days where he makes himself very clear about the matter. And every time he wanted to leave a club so far, he had his wish fulfilled. The only thing that could result in him staying is if the offers recieved aren't serious enough. He is the best paid player in the world so there might be a problem.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well the reason why they are so Zlatan bound is because they have also many old players, Figo now retired, but they still have Viera who is now injury prone, also the flops of this season didnt help. But i am hearing that Lyon are actually interested of signing Amantino Mancini (one of the flops). Dont know what lies ahead for Quaresma, but my point is that they could get quite alot of money to build a new look side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)