[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Shouldn't matter whether or not Inter are retaining their fetish camel, we have to go straight for the first spot this year.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
The arrival of Leonardo on AC Milan's bench seems to be the beginning of a new era at the Lombard club, whose priority seems to be saving at least 30% on their players'salaries. After the rumours concerning a possible transfer of Andrea Pirlo to Chelsea, yesterday Kaka's father and agent has met AC Milan executives. The Italian club wants to be ready to start an advantageous negotiation if Manchester City will swoop again on the Brazilian star. On his side, the player, interviewed by La Gazzetta dello Sport while flying to Brazil, has declared: "I say it for the last time: I don't want to leave. I beg you, in this period I prefer not to talk because my declarations could be misunderstood. But I want to tell the millions of AC Milan fans that my will is to remain".

Transfermarketweb.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
milan may be following our route (minus the relegation) where the player liquidation leads to a season or 2 of mediocrity. if they are really considering the destroy and rebuild option then i really hope their board knows what they are doing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Galliani and Kaka's agent confirmed to be in Madrid right now, basically dead certain they are selling him. What TOTAL asshats. Yeah Alen, this is "good news" for us (even they might get lots of dough to spend on others), but I mean, as a club, what utter morons to sell their best player for NO reason. Idiots.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Galliani and Kaka's agent confirmed to be in Madrid right now, basically dead certain they are selling him. What TOTAL asshats. Yeah Alen, this is "good news" for us (even they might get lots of dough to spend on others), but I mean, as a club, what utter morons to sell their best player for NO reason. Idiots.
But if they are willing to sell their best player, than they have big reason I think. Noone wants to get rid of his best player, maybe they realised that they need to overhaul their squad and that they don't have money for that, so they are pulling Juve and want to sell their most expensive player to get funds.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
milan may be following our route (minus the relegation) where the player liquidation leads to a season or 2 of mediocrity. if they are really considering the destroy and rebuild option then i really hope their board knows what they are doing
I hope not

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
But if they are willing to sell their best player, than they have big reason I think. Noone wants to get rid of his best player, maybe they realised that they need to overhaul their squad and that they don't have money for that, so they are pulling Juve and want to sell their most expensive player to get funds.
I just wonder where are all the money that milan gets from selling players like Sheva to chelsea plus winning the champions league and all !!

I don't buy this whole "galiani story" about milan lacking :money: , something isn't right here.......

Rumor is Casillas + Ramos + big bag of money
Really doubt it, probably a straight cash probably around 60-70 mil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)