[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (15 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ok. so who is the best striker in serie A RIGHT NOW.
There is nobdy better than pato in Italy. Maybe Eto' slight behind him, but Pato is just the whole package and I would love to wait and see how eto' perform in serie A. I meant top 5 strikers in the world
Id have to say Cassano & he's basically transformed Sampdoria with his sublime skill & precision passes.He even makes Pazzini look like a genius!

Amauri & DP had better performances than Pato last season & let us not forget about Ibra last season.

Also to have Pato in the top 5 strikers in the world?:howler:

Villa
Eto'o
Torres
Drogba
Ibrahimovic

In no particular order.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"Two of the best FK takers in the last 25 years - Pirlo and Ronaldinho"

They're good, but I bet they combined haven't scored nearly as much as you know who ;)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Id have to say Cassano & he's basically transformed Sampdoria with his sublime skill & precision passes.He even makes Pazzini look like a genius!

Amauri & DP had better performances than Pato last season & let us not forget about Ibra last season.

Also to have Pato in the top 5 strikers in the world?:howler:

Villa
Eto'o
Torres
Drogba
Ibrahimovic

In no particular order.
If i'm given a choice I'd pick Pato ahead of villa and eto'o any day any time.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:howler:

Keep the gems coming.
What's to laugh about, I said that roony never mentioned in a top striker disscussion. The guy is annoying, but he's fu&*$% talented. It's not like I'm saying peter crouch top 5 striker in the world. Pato is in many top 10 of the world strikers, and some people like to get him top 5 based on what I saw and what I believe. I didn't start watching football yesterday.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No no please, let's do compare. You say Rooney is one of the Top 5 strikers right now, and I say Del Piero is better than him right now (and all the seasons really), in all aspects: dribbling, accuracy, passing, positioning, set pieces, footballing brain in general, Rooney only has shot power on his side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)