[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (18 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What's to laugh about, I said that roony never mentioned in a top striker disscussion. The guy is annoying, but he's fu&*$% talented. It's not like I'm saying peter crouch top 5 striker in the world. Pato is in many top 10 of the world strikers, and some people like to get him top 5 based on what I saw and what I believe. I didn't start watching football yesterday.
Ok my bad.I thought you were speaking about Villa not Rooney.Although to suggest Pato is top 5 matrial is laughable,hell even top 10.There are way too many strikers that have performed,Pato hasnt really done much for you to suggest he's that good.He's going to be a star but he's no world beater the way you make him out to be.

Its like youre basing your comments on fm.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Ok my bad.I thaught you were speaking about Villa not Rooney.Although to suggest Pato is top 5 matrial is laughable,hell even top 10.There are way too many strikers that have performed,Pato hasnt really done much for you to suggest he's that good.He's going to be a star but he's no world beater the way you make him out to be.

Its like youre basing your comments on fm.
I respect your opinion, and you are entitled to believe in anything you want. Tbh my opinion is based on watching the kid week in week out, he may not score or assit, but his affect comes from different areas. He's easily top 10 in the world in my opinion, and just hanging by a thread for a top 5 position

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I respect your opinion, and you are entitled to believe in anything you want. Tbh my opinion is based on watching the kid week in week out, he may not score or assit, but his affect comes from different areas. He's easily top 10 in the world in my opinion, and just hanging by a thread for a top 5 position
:D Dont back track now,either he's top 5 or top 10.

Not yet, hav't met him
I became a juve fan in 1990 after the world cup, and followed alex since his first steps with us. He is my idol
You didnt need to prove anything,I know for FACT that Rabih Fawaz is Alessandro Del Piero's BIGGEST male fan.:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pato is great, but he is NOT best striker in the league, nor is he top 5 in the world ( not at all). He has the skill to become that, but he is too erratic yet, as is expected due to that age. For example he was a dud 2nd half of last season, overally Zarate was better then him, and he isnt better then Zarate in overall, nor more talented. Just another "random" name that is better then him too IMO is Aguero. Defenitely needs to do more if he is to be this exaggerated.

But Milan would be in real trouble if he was injured for a long time, not because he scored 2 goals today, but because their whole attack, after Kaka is gone, seems to be (besides hoping for R80 great assists, which he did today) of that Pato is supposed to run and dribbler the opposition defence on his own. It can get rather quickly for them if they dont have this approach.

Jun 24, 2009
:( was hoping bilan would lose .Anyway guys stop talking shit ,Pato is 19 has a goal ratio of 1 in 2 games for bilan and has everything going on for him skills wise.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:D Dont back track now,either he's top 5 or top 10.

He is easily top 10. I'll put him top 5 just slightly ahead

You didnt need to prove anything,I know for FACT that Rabih Fawaz is Alessandro Del Piero's BIGGEST male fan.:D
He is easily top 10. I'll put him top 5 just slightly ahead
So it looks like del piero is taken :) . but i have to admit, although I was a juve fan since 1990, but you wouldn't find a bigger male fan for giuseppe signori than me. I loved watching him play back in the days

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't really learn anything new about Milan.

Nesta is a one-man defence, their midfield is mediocre and they only threaten when 'Dingo and Pato are give lots of time and space.

Mar 10, 2009
Eℓvin;2112438 said:
No no please, let's do compare. You say Rooney is one of the Top 5 strikers right now, and I say Del Piero is better than him right now (and all the seasons really), in all aspects: dribbling, accuracy, passing, positioning, set pieces, footballing brain in general, Rooney only has shot power on his side.

of course del piero is better than rooney. WOW Rooney is starting of well BIG DEAL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)