[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (19 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I guess you didn`t think about the possability of Pato`s wish to leave Milan after seeing them finish outside the top four or top four finish without any intentions on getting a scudetto anytime soon...
I guess he would be a Chelsea player by next summer
Not really. A club like milan won't sell 2 ballon d'or candidates in 2 straight years. The kid is 19 and I think he's the best srtiker in serie A and top 5 in the world. 3-5 more year he could be the best in the world, milan know his potenial and it would be tough to sell him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
i had pato in my fantasy team then took him out like the bitch that i am. He seems to be carrying this Meelan team, like Zlatan did for Inter.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not really. A club like milan won't sell 2 ballon d'or candidates in 2 straight years. The kid is 19 and I think he's the best srtiker in serie A and top 5 in the world. 3-5 more year he could be the best in the world, milan know his potenial and it would be tough to sell him
It's not that milan want to sell him but more like he may want to leave. The milan ship is sinking and he would leave that crap cheap club to somewhere else where he can start winning titles.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Stop over exaggerating.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It's not that milan want to sell him but more like he may want to leave. The milan ship is sinking and he would leave that crap cheap club to somewhere else where he can start winning titles.
Berlo is so cheap that he doesn't want to pay high wages for good players, he is trying to use his power to set a salary cap. I still think he will keep pato, and focus on buying low price and unknown players. Brazilians love to be together, it's like a clan thing, and I think due to the brazilian effect he might want to stay with milan. We'll wait and see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)