Florent Malouda?... (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ribery played better than Malouda IMO, hence the heavier price tag. I think we should prepare for a Camo's departure and bring someone in. Im not convinced Marchionni is enough on the right.
No he didnt mate Ribery was injured for large parts of the season.He was also very inconsistent.Lorik Cana and Samir Nasri were L'OM's best players this season.

Malouda meanwhile had his best season with Lyon IMO,he was even voted best player in the Ligue 1.The only reason Ribery is more famous is because he is more flashy.Malouda is the type of player that just gets his job done without any fancy work.He even scores a lot of goals for a winger.10 goals this season in the Ligue IIRC

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
and wat about last season? WC? cant go season by season bro
ok what about the season before last when Malouda was playing in the CL quarter final while Ribery was plying his trade at Galatasaray.Malouda is a more proven player than ribery imo,he is more effective and has more end product.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Yes JUVE pleaze get Malouda
ne1 play fifa07? coz im gonna start new season be juve nd buy nd sell all tha
playrs like in real life .well try to atleast lolz
neway letz get MALOUDA

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Chelsea Win Malouda Race - Report Chelsea have reportedly won the race to sign Florent Malouda from French champions Lyon.
Chelsea Win Malouda Race - Report
zoom - galleria

The French winger has seemed destined to be leaving Lyon this summer with the Premiership his most likely destination, but it had been felt that Liverpool were the frontrunners for his signature.

However, it has now emerged that FA Cup winners Chelsea have beaten Rafael Benitez's side to sign the 28-year-old, according to French radio station RMC.

As part of the deal Lassana Diarra will move in the oppostie direction on loan.

Malouda had said earlier this summer: "Liverpool and Chelsea have shown their interest. I don't know how it's going to end but in my head I'm going to leave (Lyon)."

He added: "At Chelsea there is Didier Drogba, as well as everybody else, but then at Liverpool, they have such a good coach and the team has played in two Champions League finals in three years.

"The most important thing for me will be the desire shown by the club. To go and play abroad, you really need to be wanted."

Jose Mourinho has been busy this summer having already signed Steve Sidwell, Claudio Pizarro and Tal Ben Haim - all of which have arrived on a free transfer, whereas Malouda will cost roughly £17m

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is no doubt he is a very good player, but of course with Chelsea being interested the value rocketed and he is just not worth £17m, he is probably worth about £12m.

We can sign him for half what Chelsea have paid next summer when he fails at Chelsea.:eyebrows:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Lyon are adamant that Chelsea target Florent Malouda will not be moving to Stamford Bridge this summer.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho has been linked with the France international winger, who is also believed to be interesting Liverpool.

The 27-year-old former Guingamp star has said that he wants to leave the current French League champions this summer after spending the last four years at Stade Gerland.

But Lyon's head of communications, Olivier Blanc, insists Maluda certainly will not be moving to Chelsea.

He told the French press: "Contrary to what I've heard, there is no agreement with Chelsea about Malouda, and absolutely nothing about a swap deal with Lassana Diarra we turned down a fortnight ago."

However, Blanc has confirmed that Tiago will be at a new club in the new season, with Juventus the Portuguese star's anticipated destination.

He added: "Tiago could be the first of our players to leave this summer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)