Florent Malouda?... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think that if Ranieri was going to play 4-3-3..then Malouda isnt needed at all....but to those of you who are suggesting he isnt a good player..i suggest you watch some of Lyon's matches last season...because Malouda along with Juninho were the best 2 players last season....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chelsea Confirm Alex’s Arrival With Malouda Pending

Chelsea’s squad for next season is set to be strengthened soon as chief executive Peter Kenyon informed the media that he is in the final process of making defender Alex a permanent signing, as well as being in advanced stages with Lyon over Florent Malouda’s transfer.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, Kenyon confirmed what most had expected, that rugged central-defender Alex is definitely closing his loan deal at PSV Eindhoven and will be joining the Blues.

"The central defence we think we will have strengthened with Ben Haim and Alex, when that gets finalised,"

Chelsea fans will be joyous at this news as many of them point to a lack of depth in the defence, as the cause of their title loss.

The uncompromising Alex has impressed many people with his assured performances during PSV’s European Cup run last season and is just the kind of player Jose Mourinho will see as cover for John Terry.

In the attacking areas Chelsea are looking to add to Claudio Pizzaro’s signing with the transfer of Lyon winger Florent Malouda. The French International had been linked to many clubs but signalled Chelsea out as his preferred destination, citing a desire to rekindle previous playing relationship with Didier Drogba as a key reason.

Kenyon will be hard at work to secure Malouda’s transfer before Monday as Mourinho would prefer the player to arrive before the squad jet off to America for their pre-season training,

"We've been in dialogue with Lyon and I think we're looking to complete that,"

"It would be nice to complete that ahead of us going to LA. I'm very optimistic that he'll be joining us at some point out there."

However, Kenyon insisted Malouda’s transfer would not translate as a green light for Arjen Robben’s departure,

"You shouldn't read anything into that. He's (Malouda) a different type of player,"

Although Kenyon has attempted to divert any transfer speculation over Robben, Real Madrid will still feel that Malouda’s arrival should warrant at least another attempt to prise the Flying Dutchman from London.

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lione: Malouda ad un passo dal Chelsea

I dirigenti di Chelsea ed Olympique Lione si incontreranno nei prossimi giorni per definire i termini dell'accordo che dovrebbe portare Florent Malouda a trasferirsi a Londra: i Blues avrebbero infatti aumentato la loro offerta ed il centrocampista francese ha fatto chiaramente capire di voler diventare un giocatore del Chelsea.
A confermare le voci hanno contribuito le dichiarazioni rilasciate all'Equipe da un digirente del Lione: "Domenica o al più tardi all'inizio della prossima settimana ci sarà un incontro tra i dirigenti dei due club. Il ragazzo ha già abbandonato il pre-ritiro della squadra a Les Gones". Qualora il trasferimento si concludesse positivamente, Malouda reincontrerebbe Didier Drogba e Michael Essien, suoi compagni rispettivamente al Guingamp e all'Olympique Lione.

tuttomercato

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
sorry for double post

Chelsea agree Malouda transfer fee

French midfielder Florent Malouda will sign for Chelsea on Monday after Lyon and the Premiership club reached an agreement.

Chelsea and the six-time French champions had been negotiating for several weeks, but are thought to have settled on a fee of around £10million for the 27-year-old.

"We have reached an agreement and Florent should be at Chelsea tomorrow (Monday)," Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas told Reuters after a friendly match between Lyon and Lille.

Malouda has won four French titles with Lyon and was voted best Ligue 1 player last season.

A member of the France squad who reached last year's World Cup final, he has played 30 internationals, scoring three goals.

eurosport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)