Florent Malouda?... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
seems u didnt see what van der vart did or what quaresma did or even reyes in madrid ...

enough said
Reyes is one of my favourite players(or used to be) i know what he did at Real..and that was nothing,he wasnt even played most of the time..even though i think that in terms of raw ability he is probably as good as Malouda...Van der vaart isnt even a winger..And quaresma is more fancy than Malouda but florent is much more effecient.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
Reyes is one of my favourite players(or used to be) i know what he did at Real..and that was nothing,he wasnt even played most of the time..even though i think that in terms of raw ability he is probably as good as Malouda...Van der vaart isnt even a winger..And quaresma is more fancy than Malouda but florent is much more effecient.
just to add to ur info,

van der vart can play as winger, playmaker, DMF.. not only i say he can .. but he did ..

Jul 24, 2006
Whatever, Chelsea are the English Inter.. I wouldn't want any player that even thinks of signing for them except Joe Cole (who is a legit Chelsea fan..)

So Malouda goes to Chelsea, Robben to Madrid then one would expect..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Whatever, Chelsea are the English Inter.. I wouldn't want any player that even thinks of signing for them except Joe Cole (who is a legit Chelsea fan..)

So Malouda goes to Chelsea, Robben to Madrid then one would expect..
id say newcastle are more the english inter - they got f*ck loadsa money, good squad and end up with f*ck all and a load of wasted talent

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Malouda Sees Chelsea Move As A 'Certainty'

Lyon's French international winger Florent Malouda is now sure he will soon be joining Chelsea.

he midfielder claims that he has already agreed personal terms with the Premiership side, and has informed Lyon manager Alain Perrin of his decision.

Malouda is not planning to join up with his Lyon team-mates for pre-season training, and says he is now just waiting for the two clubs to finalise the deal for his transfer.

He told the Daily Star: "It is certain. Lyon will not have me as a player next season and the manager knows it and there is no challenge with the club.

"I am in agreement with Chelsea and the clubs have been negotiating for a month. I hope they find an agreement.

"Lyon will return to training on the 9th (of July) but I will not be with them and the manager knows my decision. There is no argument."

Although Malouda has also been linked with a possible move to Premiership rivals Liverpool, and revealed that has held talks with both Jose Mourinho and Reds' manger Rafael Benitez, he said he could not reach an agreement with Benitez and that he is now determined to join Chelsea.

"Choosing Chelsea is not merely about sport - not only because Didier Drogba is there, but also I have spoken with Mourinho and he understands me," Malouda explained.

"I had the permission of Lyon to talk with him and there were also talks with Rafa Benitez at Liverpool, but no agreement."

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed that he will allow Malouda to leave provided Lyon receive an acceptable offer.

"We will help him to leave if we get offers to the level we are expecting but if there are not any such offers he will stay," Aulas told the club's official website.

Goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)