Fifa vs Pro Evolution (1 Viewer)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
i can, go to training mode:
This can be done with left footed players only. Look for a left footed player who is good and has a low tendency to shoot with his right. e.g. Roberto Carlos, Messi and Recoba.

take the player and if ur attacking to the right -> go stand up on the the left wing outside the box and run down the outside of the penalty box, just barely outside it. then when u get to the middle just take a shot. then watch it in replay to confirm if u did it right. check out the sketch to see where to run
cant it be done with a right fotted player just run the other way? if i say lower my players other foot stats to the bottom.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
iv also noticed that in those random selection matches you might get a good keeper and crap strikers and midfield or mint as midfiled/strikers and a crap keeper its so annoying!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
cant it be done with a right fotted player just run the other way? if i say lower my players other foot stats to the bottom.
I've never seen it done before, I've tried with C.Ronaldo and he just kept on shooting with his left, never tried to lower his tendency to shoot with his left. Give it a try. btw did my explanation help? I know another awesome trick but hardly works in game situations, to turn ur back to the gk and shoot with ur back-heel and it usually chips the goalie, if done right it looks awesome.

FOR PS2:
this works when ur one on one with the gk and theirs a good space between u and the last defender. enter the box and run across the red line till the moment when u are inches away from the gk and he's sliding down to pick the ball up. at that moment hold R1 and turn away from the goalie, so at the X point press R1 and <- on the directional pad. The moment u have turned around with ur finger still on R1 take a shot that fills up 3/4 of the shot meter(bar). from that part u have 2 use a right footed player, on the other side a left footed player. Best player 2 do it is Henry, most other good players can do it from Camo, Pirlo to Ronaldinho.
good luck

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
I've never seen it done before, I've tried with C.Ronaldo and he just kept on shooting with his left, never tried to lower his tendency to shoot with his left. Give it a try. btw did my explanation help? I know another awesome trick but hardly works in game situations, to turn ur back to the gk and shoot with ur back-heel and it usually chips the goalie, if done right it looks awesome.

FOR PS2:
this works when ur one on one with the gk and theirs a good space between u and the last defender. enter the box and run across the red line till the moment when u are inches away from the gk and he's sliding down to pick the ball up. at that moment hold R1 and turn away from the goalie, so at the X point press R1 and <- on the directional pad. The moment u have turned around with ur finger still on R1 take a shot that fills up 3/4 of the shot meter(bar). from that part u have 2 use a right footed player, on the other side a left footed player. Best player 2 do it is Henry, most other good players can do it from Camo, Pirlo to Ronaldinho.
good luck
yeah that explanation helped am gna go and try it.

supposadly if you are right on the 18yrd line taking a free kick if you tap the long pass button (cirlce default) but i use square you can chip it over the wall and beat the keeper better than taking a normal shot. also there is a way to slot it under the wall but i cant manage that.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
yeah that explanation helped am gna go and try it.

supposadly if you are right on the 18yrd line taking a free kick if you tap the long pass button (cirlce default) but i use square you can chip it over the wall and beat the keeper better than taking a normal shot. also there is a way to slot it under the wall but i cant manage that.

ya i tried that too several times, its not consistent, sometimes it will fly over, sometimes hit the wall sometimes it'll be too slow. Try using players that have a high long pass speed rating. Even use a goalie if u have too.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
ya i tried that too several times, its not consistent, sometimes it will fly over, sometimes hit the wall sometimes it'll be too slow. Try using players that have a high long pass speed rating. Even use a goalie if u have too.
Do you kno how to put it under the wall?

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
iv done it i can score free kicks under the wall!! if you want to know how aim at the second to last defenders legs hold down on the pad and tap square lightley it should roll under the wall and into the bottom corner :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
iv done it i can score free kicks under the wall!! if you want to know how aim at the second to last defenders legs hold down on the pad and tap square lightley it should roll under the wall and into the bottom corner :)
or just play the ball thru and the player will most likely to be unmarked, bang! first time shot into the goal

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fifa vs. Pro Evo... is this a joke. PES is far superior.
pes on 360 - crap

pes on ps2 - better

pes on pc - f*cking awsome

the game play on the pc is noticable and you'll notice its much better than the more laggy 360 gameplay, and plus its easier to edit chants, face packs, stadiums, kits, intro music, backgrounds, basically make your own pes on the pc

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
okay scoring close range freekicks just got a bit easier for me, just a bit.
I use these buttons so do whatever conversions u have to do:
O - Pass
X - Shoot
Square - Cross, long pass
Triangle - Thru pass

when u have a close freekick, aim for over the wall and fill the shoot bar 40-50% while pressing down, then after moving ur finger from the shoot button start tapping O.
it's a slower shot but if ur close enough works well.

this worked well untill i found another cool way.
press L1 and R1
aim at the space between the goalie and the post next to him
then press L1 and pass, the player standing over the ball will nudge it out, then with ur main kicker fill the shoot bar halfway while pressing UP. this will result in a powerful blast. use players with high shot power. Henry, Adriano

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
pes on 360 - crap

pes on ps2 - better

pes on pc - f*cking awsome

the game play on the pc is noticable and you'll notice its much better than the more laggy 360 gameplay, and plus its easier to edit chants, face packs, stadiums, kits, intro music, backgrounds, basically make your own pes on the pc
surprisingly that is true, it feels faster. Do u use a joystick? I can buy a usb playstation look-alike joystick. i have a ps2. Is it worth it getting the pc version? even thought it'll cost me like 3$ :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
surprisingly that is true, it feels faster. Do u use a joystick? I can buy a usb playstation look-alike joystick. i have a ps2. Is it worth it getting the pc version? even thought it'll cost me like 3$ :p
i use my ps2 controller for the pc

u can buy a ps2 controller adapter which connects thru ur usb and picks up on the game

i think it is worth getting it on the pc if u wana edit it like i love how ive put in the team chants for each team, put new stadiums on, realistic faces, fifa commentary, theres just so much u can edit on the pc version, tho u can do the same on the ps2 but u need to buy some expensive hardware and u cant edit as much as u can on the pc

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
anybody of you playing fifa 2007 online with PS2??

I have playing for a while and have a balance of 525W-140D-230L (My brother is also using my account)..

It is really fun to play online.. but unfortunatly there are some idiots who cheat and break the connection when they are losing:faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)