Fifa vs Pro Evolution (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
i do, fucking thing broke and had to send it off though :disagree: . they have got some quality games coming out, halo3, PG4, assasins creed...
how is the graphics as compared to PS2 for example ??

is the graphics for PS3 supposed to be better than xbox ??

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
how is the graphics as compared to PS2 for example ??

is the graphics for PS3 supposed to be better than xbox ??
erm i would say that PS3 isnt better at all, my friend ha one and i played it, the gameplay and games compared to xbox 360 are much worse value for money. the launch games are rubbish too. the xbox360 is great value for money and is really accessible for the whole family. the graphics on a good hd tv of about 1080i or p are really spectacular. it is worth buying and i would say i made the right choice, if you are thinking of gettinga console, xobox360 is worth it.

and as for the graphics compared to ps2, its like comparing iaquitna to trezeguet for you.

Apr 15, 2006
erm i would say that PS3 isnt better at all, my friend ha one and i played it, the gameplay and games compared to xbox 360 are much worse value for money. the launch games are rubbish too. the xbox360 is great value for money and is really accessible for the whole family. the graphics on a good hd tv of about 1080i or p are really spectacular. it is worth buying and i would say i made the right choice, if you are thinking of gettinga console, xobox360 is worth it.

and as for the graphics compared to ps2, its like comparing iaquitna to trezeguet for you.
:lol:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

makes sense to me !!:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i wouldnt buy a ps3 for at least another year. my friends all got them on launch/in the following six months, and every single one of them has had to send it back for replacement/repairs. those things are riddled with bugs

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
explain what this means...what is next gen ??

guys, take a look at this, FIFA 08 may not be so bad after all-
Next gen = Next generation.
The new era of consoles (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Wii ) brought
a new era of games,of significant changes and enhancements, esp at graphics and at gameplay too. The difference is so vast that splitted apart all the new games that come out in the market now, to conventional and next gen. This commercial, console trick, has also affected the pc market.
The WE/PES series in pc was just a playstation 2 port, slightly enhanced
and while the gameplay still the remains the best, its progress and improvement has halted the last 3 years(along with the progress of playstation 2 version due to its limited hardware capabilities) .
Playstation 2 and pc owners practically played the same game the last 3 years, while FIFA football games, slowly but steadily has approached,
covered the gap and started to threaten PES gameplay, with extra-ordinary graphics, manager moves, much more options, the scent of originality and improved gameplay.
This year though, its seems to be the payback time for the PES pc owners,
i ve played the new FIFA 2008 demo on pc and i can see almost no improvement
and i m informed that PES 2008 will greatly improved, since it will be ported from the next generation consoles:cool:
That would mean that from the PC gamers point of view, the war is over,
since next gen games are better in every way!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i wouldnt buy a ps3 for at least another year. my friends all got them on launch/in the following six months, and every single one of them has had to send it back for replacement/repairs. those things are riddled with bugs
aswell as that, on launch, for every PS3 sold there was less than one game bought :disagree: talk about a crap launch.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Next gen = Next generation.
The new era of consoles (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Wii ) brought
a new era of games,of significant changes and enhancements, esp at graphics and at gameplay too. The difference is so vast that splitted apart all the new games that come out in the market now, to conventional and next gen. This commercial, console trick, has also affected the pc market.
The WE/PES series in pc was just a playstation 2 port, slightly enhanced
and while the gameplay still the remains the best, its progress and improvement has halted the last 3 years(along with the progress of playstation 2 version due to its limited hardware capabilities) .
Playstation 2 and pc owners practically played the same game the last 3 years, while FIFA football games, slowly but steadily has approached,
covered the gap and started to threaten PES gameplay, with extra-ordinary graphics, manager moves, much more options, the scent of originality and improved gameplay.
This year though, its seems to be the payback time for the PES pc owners,
i ve played the new FIFA 2008 demo on pc and i can see almost no improvement
and i m informed that PES 2008 will greatly improved, since it will be ported from the next generation consoles:cool:
That would mean that from the PC gamers point of view, the war is over,
since next gen games are better in every way!
Thanks for the explanation :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)