Fifa vs Pro Evolution (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pro Evo by a long shot (that doesn't beat the keeper every single time once you learn how to do it properly :rolleyes:).

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Pro Evo by a long shot (that doesn't beat the keeper every single time once you learn how to do it properly :rolleyes:).
    The Pro Evo gameplay is definatley better.Ive been a huge Fifa fan,and i just got into Pro Evo.Its more challenging than Fifa.Though FIFA has a career option,which has always made me enjoy FIFA more.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    Yes, Pro Evolution Soccer is much better.
    Only PES sometimes has strange bugs, and the keepers can do very bizzare things.
    Next to that, with FIFA you can score 10 times in a season, with exactly the same action and finishing. That really sucks

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The stadium and players names are due to their production dates (and licenses maybe)
    WE comes usually just before summer transfers, PES is translated a bit later...
    about the gameplay differences, im not sure if there are any, i ve played both 2007 editions but on different consoles (PC and PS2)
    Comparing them indirectly with older versions,
    it feels like WE, could be a bit "easier" than PES,
    but they are built in the same "cuore" and the differences are probable due to the new players ratings only...

A patched PES is the best footballing experiance, but it can be frustrating at times, because of its known issues.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    I havent played PES yet, but am still having fun with FIFA

this is the best FIFA to date, give it a shot !!:agree:
    you really should open up that PES box. at first it will seem shitty, as they always do, but once you get used to the feel of the game (a week maybe) you'll understand why everyone raves about it so much

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    PES is always hard at first.I hated it initially because i was so used to FIFA.Plus i wasnt enjoying the PES commentary either.But it grew on me with time.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    me and my mate have played games for years, we always played FIFA till we discovered ISS Pro Evolution on the PSX. we have played 20 minute games for ages and got pissed off with 43-44 scorelines that FIFA produced.
    with PES its not a case of run-shoot-score-repeat but more of a tactical battle, it takes many games to tweak your tactice, setup, players to take advantage of their weaknesses and your own strengths.

we still play 20 minute matches but no 2 games are ever the same.

for me there is no football game can come remotely close to pro evo

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    wining 11 def is my favourite soccer game. i cant stand fifa and its game play although ive heard they made it much better now but i still have'nt tired it. ( i really dont know whats the difference between wining 11 and pro evo they r almost the same)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)