Fifa vs Pro Evolution (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fifa - Excellent graphics & wonderful manager mode.

Pro Evo - Blows Fifa away in terms of game play & is miles away more realistic.Problem with Fifa is that any player can shoot with either leg & can shoot from any angle.

Winner - Pro Evo by a mile!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Pro Evo is the best, one thing Konami guarantees is that they actually go out of their way to make sure that no 2 goals are identical, u will never score the exact same goal again, that cant be said for Fifa. amazing game but they do need to improve the single player modes with career modes.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Pro Evo definetly. FIFA is no challenge, PES has the better gameplay, millions of possibilities in editing, it's more tactical, but you gotta learn it when you wanna have fun.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Fifa - Excellent graphics & wonderful manager mode.

Pro Evo - Blows Fifa away in terms of game play & is miles away more realistic.Problem with Fifa is that any player can shoot with either leg & can shoot from any angle.

Winner - Pro Evo by a mile!
Why you are so opssesed with me? :D

Fifa? Doesn't even need to compare.
I can't diference Wining11 & Pro, by the gameplay but they are both great.
I wonder how the new on PS3 will look like!

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Pro evo by a mile!

Yes Fifa may have the player likenesses and all the leagues but honestly who really plays as Grasshoppers or Boston United? i havnt met anybody yet.

Pro Evo has all the little details such as quick free kicks, advantage rule and dodgy referees!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Pro evo by a mile!

Yes Fifa may have the player likenesses and all the leagues but honestly who really plays as Grasshoppers or Boston United? i havnt met anybody yet.

Pro Evo has all the little details such as quick free kicks, advantage rule and dodgy referees!
You're opsesed also!:smoke:
:D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Why you are so opssesed with me? :D

Fifa? Doesn't even need to compare.
I can't diference Wining11 & Pro, by the gameplay but they are both great.
I wonder how the new on PS3 will look like!
Pro Evo is the American version, Winning Eleven is the Japanese Version
Both same gameplay but Pro Evo comes out after Winning Eleven is released and therefore the transfers are more up to date including minor graphic details.

Anyways, Pro Evo/Winning Eleven by a mile. Fifa equals to kaka.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
pro evo by a long shot
i grew up playing fifa and loved it! but ever since i got into the old ISS pro on PS1, i never touched fifa again. i am in love with pro evo and always will be.
im obsessed, its by far the best football game on the planet..cant wait for it on PS3!!

ps - ill take on anybody, i am the greatest! :D

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
pro evo by a long shot
i grew up playing fifa and loved it! but ever since i got into the old ISS pro on PS1, i never touched fifa again. i am in love with pro evo and always will be.
im obsessed, its by far the best football game on the planet..cant wait for it on PS3!!

ps - ill take on anybody, i am the greatest! :D
Wanna try? :eyebrows: :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
It used to be that FIFA had better graphics, and PES had better gameplay, been true throughout the series (most people think so anyway). I've played FIFA on Xbox 360 but not PES yet. I think when PES 7 is out it will destroy FIFA :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
FIFA is a joke...u give one thru pass it always go thru the gap and scoring goals is child's play...and the ball swings like it is a beach ball in a hurricane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)