Fifa vs Pro Evolution (6 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
I still think Pro Evo defenders and goalies fuck up too easily though. What I like about the game is that it's a lot more tactical than FIFA. You can actually choose to play possession football and fielding a lone striker does have implications.
ur are beyond right...thats one of 2 big mistakes pro evol have to fix
the other one is being the passing accuracy..if u know how to play the game u know that passing at a certain moment will make the pass perfect...they have to make passes esp the long range ones a bit more difficult to master
but all in all ive been playin pro evol or winning 11 as some of u may know it for bout a decade..no kidding...ive won multiple tournaments....
i dare any of u to a challenge!!!!
i always play with juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or valencia cuz david villa is so much fun to play with!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 23, 2006
ur are beyond right...thats one of 2 big mistakes pro evol have to fix
the other one is being the passing accuracy..if u know how to play the game u know that passing at a certain moment will make the pass perfect...they have to make passes esp the long range ones a bit more difficult to master
but all in all ive been playin pro evol or winning 11 as some of u may know it for bout a decade..no kidding...ive won multiple tournaments....
i dare any of u to a challenge!!!!
i always play with juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or valencia cuz david villa is so much fun to play with!!!
:tup:
But Canizares sucks in the game and Vicente isn't that good.

The Juve team is always strange in the WE versions I have. Players linked with Juve are always there (ex: Felipe). Whenever I play with Juve I never lose, they are better to play with than before. The Serie B team rules!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have the game on the computer.
It's hard to control man.
get a ps2 controller adapter like i have, u can get them pretty much anywhere, if not locally then ebay im sure has them, u basically plug the adapter thru ur usb and plug ur ps2 controller thru the adapter and voiler its like playing pro evo on a ps2 but without the ps2 lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Try reading threads next time ;).

You know what, you've annoyed me for so long now and I never said a word about it. But somehow you managed to cross a line. One death threat too many I guess.

Jul 23, 2006
get a ps2 controller adapter like i have, u can get them pretty much anywhere, if not locally then ebay im sure has them, u basically plug the adapter thru ur usb and plug ur ps2 controller thru the adapter and voiler its like playing pro evo on a ps2 but without the ps2 lol
nice
I'll ask around for the adapter, if I do manage to find one I'll contact u n we'll play online.
Btw, where can I get the new patches for the game?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nice
I'll ask around for the adapter, if I do manage to find one I'll contact u n we'll play online.
Btw, where can I get the new patches for the game?
when u say patches u mean like updates,logos, face packs etc..?? good one to get is go on evo-web.co.uk and search for the superpatch made by nt89 a friendly juventino has hundreds of stadiums, chants from most teams on the game, etc....

btw the adapter shud be quite cheap i got mine for £10 but thats for just 1 controller as i cudnt find a multi tap adapter but it shudnt be anymore than £20

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
can anybody do the rabona on PES? i dont even think its on Fifa 07 :rolleyes:
i can, go to training mode:
This can be done with left footed players only. Look for a left footed player who is good and has a low tendency to shoot with his right. e.g. Roberto Carlos, Messi and Recoba.

take the player and if ur attacking to the right -> go stand up on the the left wing outside the box and run down the outside of the penalty box, just barely outside it. then when u get to the middle just take a shot. then watch it in replay to confirm if u did it right. check out the sketch to see where to run

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Kovac's defensive ability is 90...and we gave him to Dortmund...NNNNOOOO!!! :p :D ;)

and Buffon is like a fkn cheetah in goal...unbelievable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)