Fifa vs Pro Evolution (1 Viewer)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
i dno cuz i got kitserver which has the real kits for pretty much every club, if not i can download them :p
haha arnt you so clever! :D

well i had to make it all from scratch the away kit looks good its the home kit you kno the yellow and red wavy lines down the side i cant seem to replicate those

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
yeah i mean online ive had to change my game plan and play wide and back narrow with 1 touch and keep the possession, not my usual play wide and whip them in. is it just me but most of the brazil squad piss me off online, they are just f8cking useless most of them, especially ronaldinho and juninho
i usually play with someone who puts eto on the wings and ronaldinho as a striker with thuram as a defencive midfielder

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
okay I transfered Henry to Barca, and gave it a shot vs my buddies. OMG!! It wasn't even close, I beat them 6-0, 7-0. If this is a sign of things to come from Barca then watch out for them. Henry is phenomenal in the game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
PES 7 (2008) for PS will be next gen, whilst FIFA 2008, as shown on DEMO, isnt!
The 2008 war is over, without even getting the chance to start!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
PES is so much better than Fifa there's no competition . Anyone who is a fan of realistic football will directly know it . Fifa may have the ethiopian league and so forth but it's PES that has real football.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
PES is so easy. All you need is Henry as far forward and central as possible, with nedved and ronaldinho on the far forward wings, and it's impossible to lose.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
PES is so easy. All you need is Henry as far forward and central as possible, with nedved and ronaldinho on the far forward wings, and it's impossible to lose.
That's very untrue . You're probably playing vs a 1 star opponent or something like that . Yes the game does depend a lot on speed , but it takes years to master this game while fifa can be mastered by an infant . It's very unrealistic .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)