FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (5 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
At the risk of sounding like a right spoil sport. I move the horns be confiscated and they think up something they can sing.
:lol: There's a token white guy in the south african team. He looks so white.
The sad thing is he's our best defender.:scared: Bernard Parker blocking the shot that would have won the game was hilarious.:lol:

As for the horns yeah they are annoying & thats partly why i dont bother going to games here.As for the morons that blow the vuvuzela's all the time,you could tell knock knock jokes until 2010 & they would still be amused.

Allround it was a pathetic game.Thats why i didnt bother going.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
trust me u r in for a treat tomorrow when brazil take us on!! im soo firghtened its not funny!! i hope it ends in a decent form . 3-0 is sweet for me. more than that i might break down in tears!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well, if you support Italy you obviously want them to win the Confederations Cup. And losing to the USA would be a pity. But if I have to choose between the World Cup and the Confederations Cup, the choice is pretty easy.

Get over it, Andy. Italy won the WC in 2006. There's nothing you can do about it now.
But you don't have to choose between them, thats the thing. So, theres no reason why Italy won't be taking the tournament seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Poor game from both teams, but a draw for Iraq is not bad. Actually it's all they wanted, everyone saw Nashat Akram wasting time beside the flag at the end of the game. Iraq have been horrible lately, and as poor as their game was today, it's still an upgrade over their recent form.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol:

You don't know how much i get that. :D

But no actually i watch most of the better Arab teams play and take interest in their games.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, if you support Italy you obviously want them to win the Confederations Cup. And losing to the USA would be a pity. But if I have to choose between the World Cup and the Confederations Cup, the choice is pretty easy.

Get over it, Andy. Italy won the WC in 2006. There's nothing you can do about it now.
I was happy Italy won in 2006.

But I just don't have any sympathy for their supporters from other countries, like yourself.

That's something you'll have to get over quite frankly, because I won't stop making fun of you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)