FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (16 Viewers)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    Your parents are from there...pfft...you're Pakistani as well whether you like it or not :D Sure, you're also Canadian if that's your adopted home. I wasn't born nor raised in Pakistan but I'm Pakistani but Sweden is my adopted home.
    Adopted home? What are you, a crab?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I want the USA to do well. Sure, Andy's whining about the Azzurri is annoying, but I want him to have this. It's bad enough for a football fan to live in America anyway.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    USA do alright in the world cups. Australia have a shitter league then the USA too.

Watching Sth Africa - Iraq. How can people be constantly blowing on those horns?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    At the risk of sounding like a right spoil sport. I move the horns be confiscated and they think up something they can sing.
    :lol: There's a token white guy in the south african team. He looks so white.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    USA do alright in the world cups. Australia have a shitter league then the USA too.

Watching Sth Africa - Iraq. How can people be constantly blowing on those horns?
    There was this guy I used to know who played in FIFTH division in Belgium and they offered him a pro career in Australia. He was good, but not that good. In the end he declined because he couldn't see himself live in Australia, but I think he's been blaming himself ever since. Says a lot about the level of football in Australia though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    There was this guy I used to know who played in FIFTH division in Belgium and they offered him a pro career in Australia. He was good, but not that good. In the end he declined because he couldn't see himself live in Australia, but I think he's been blaming himself ever since. Says a lot about the level of football in Australia though.
    Yeah its really pathetic. We have some notable players who play in foreign leagues but not enough to fill a whole national team and its a real shame the path we are going down with our new domestic league. I don't even bother watching a bunch of kids tripping over their own feet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)