FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (10 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
icεmαή;2043371 said:
Lets assume Egypt are gonna win against USA. If Italy match that scoreline, they are through. If Egypt draws against USA, a draw against Brazil would see Italy through regardless of the scoreline. If Egypt loses against USA and Italy loses to Brazil by no more than one goal, then Italy are through (provided USA doesn't win by an outrageous margin, in which case they go through)...
there is another bit if egypt and italy both win italy needs to beat brazil by 2 goals and its italy and egypt to the next round.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
That is a very complex night. I am sure all 3 teams will stay on radio trying to find the score of the other game and wait for that final whistle.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
That is a very complex night. I am sure all 3 teams will stay on radio trying to find the score of the other game and wait for that final whistle.
all 4 bro bec there is a chance brazil might not make it thru, that would make my day!!! not brazils biggest fan. :frown:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
not meaning to sound silly but surely 22 players running around with radios at their ear,i think it will affect the overall quality of the game

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
not meaning to sound silly but surely 22 players running around with radios at their ear,i think it will affect the overall quality of the game
No, they've got.. damn I forgot the English word. It's "cuffie" in Italian. I'll be right back.

EDIT: headphones :D

Not really the specific word I was looking for though. It's funny how you can forget the easiest words sometimes. And it happens faster than you think. After six months in Italy, my Dutch was really weird the first couple of weeks.

Which means my Italian will be awful when I go to Italy in 10 days :D.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
there is another bit if egypt and italy both win italy needs to beat brazil by 2 goals and its italy and egypt to the next round.
Italy has to beat Brazil by two goals and Egypt has to beat USA by three goals for Brazil to go out... That would be the best scenario :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
icεmαή;2043463 said:
Italy has to beat Brazil by two goals and Egypt has to beat USA by three goals for Brazil to go out... That would be the best scenario :D
i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p but i dont see that happening its abit too hard.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Another scenario is possible: USA will play with no pressure, sometimes this is an advantage to give out your best on the pitch!

And hopefully Egypt wont get over-confident about the last 2 games results and play for absolute glory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)