FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (14 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
who was'nt beaten by brazil??

by the way Egypt was'nt very dangerous on goal bec we were'nt playing with strikers as they are injured. thats why, we had very few attempts on goal, while italy kept pressing and if it was'nt for great defending and a great performance by the gk then we would've conceded but that did'nt happen. so i'm afriad the " they were lucky" bit is quite lame.
it wasnt great performance by the goal keeper it was great out of luck italian players shooting straight at the keeper. and i admit that the save of rossi shot was really great he remind me of buffon vs podolski in the WC :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
WE are a fucking JOKE.....

Brazil puts an easy 4 past this Egypt team, and we cant even scrounge one....how pathetic !!

Zambro has to go- he cant run, and cant pass the ball any longer...it hurts to watch him. Reminds me of a fighter past his prime, who just goes in and takes a beating

Quag, like I've said a thousand times, doesnt belong on the team

Pirlo looks extremely slow and tired, and proved too many times that he shouldnt be taking the free-kicks

Gattuso didnt play most of the season (and it shows), so why is he even there ??

De Rossi, if you want to help the team, stop blasting the ball from 40 yards out, and cover your fucking man on set-pieces, asshole !!

Lippi made some terrible player selections for this tournament, and his player management is beyond questionable.... I am concerned that our beloved Marcello is becoming senile. Would someone please get him some medication, or remove him from coaching this team

The 3 ring circus featuring the famous Italian clowns returns to our television sets come sunday, when we face demolition against the worlds pound for pound best- Brazil :frown:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hmm, we lost, keeper did great props to him. iaquinta was unlucky.

i hate how everyone on all the sport shows here are playing this as the biggest upset of the century, saying its italy's worst loss, its like italy have fallen lol.

egypt were always a quality side.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
A draw would have been a fair result but Italy really does look clueless at times.
At the moment their formation just isn't working, very little creativity.

Luckily, this team has some really "funny" players. Pepe and Quag to name 2 of them. :lol:

On the plus side, Canna played a decent game, except for his one (big) mistake.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
believe me egypt fans not better when they lost to algeria they said that algeria poisoned their food to beat them 3-1 :shifty:
:shifty: ok i dont know where u got that from. may be u know a few egyptains but i honestly recommend u go to the african world cup qualifying thread and read my posts there after the game. i made it clear egypt were out played by a very strong side.

any way i have to admit that some time we love to believe in a conspiracy theory but that was never the case against algeria at least :xmas:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
any way hard luck to itlay, i hope they sort these issues out. its def not the end of the world and this loss by noooooo means takes anything from this side nor form lippi.

i think after last night lippi has to realize thatalot of the current squad need to be removed and that there is plenty of talent to make the next step. there are also a few players who honestly never struck me as players worth wearing the auzzuri shirt namely pepe ( as an example)

any way good luck to the states in our next game may the best team win.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
WE are a fucking JOKE.....

Brazil puts an easy 4 past this Egypt team, and we cant even scrounge one....how pathetic !!

Zambro has to go- he cant run, and cant pass the ball any longer...it hurts to watch him. Reminds me of a fighter past his prime, who just goes in and takes a beating

Quag, like I've said a thousand times, doesnt belong on the team

Pirlo looks extremely slow and tired, and proved too many times that he shouldnt be taking the free-kicks

Gattuso didnt play most of the season (and it shows), so why is he even there ??

De Rossi, if you want to help the team, stop blasting the ball from 40 yards out, and cover your fucking man on set-pieces, asshole !!

Lippi made some terrible player selections for this tournament, and his player management is beyond questionable.... I am concerned that our beloved Marcello is becoming senile. Would someone please get him some medication, or remove him from coaching this team

The 3 ring circus featuring the famous Italian clowns returns to our television sets come sunday, when we face demolition against the worlds pound for pound best- Brazil :frown:
thats where things went wrong for italy, it was obvious that a few players were washed up after 2006. how gattuso got the nod to start after spending more than half the season injured is beyond me. its never late to start building for 2010 there are quite a few decent names who would lift this team up easily.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that gatusso mutt could be chosen for italy after a non-season..but dp with 22 goals couldn't. Lippi wants to reconstruct only the offense line..not the whole team imo after what i saw..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
any way hard luck to itlay, i hope they sort these issues out. its def not the end of the world and this loss by noooooo means takes anything from this side nor form lippi.

i think after last night lippi has to realize thatalot of the current squad need to be removed and that there is plenty of talent to make the next step. there are also a few players who honestly never struck me as players worth wearing the auzzuri shirt namely pepe ( as an example)

see bisco, i like fans like you, you speak the truth. i always had respect for egypt, i knew it was going to be difficult, like i said there making out as if this was the biggest upset in footballing history here in aus, but egypt are a tough side. good luck to egypt in the future.

i think lippi is experimenting hopefully its a wake up call though. also the U21's were on so the young players will come through eventually.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Wow. This is just weird. I tried to +rep you, but it says I have to spread some reputation first. That has never happened to me before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)