FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (4 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Imagine if the national teams were allowed to buy players the way clubs do. There'd have been no Italian in the Italian NT*. They'd have been the Inter of the National teams.

* Ok, Buffon. But that's it.
Well that seems insulting to Juventus, considering how many of our players are on that team, and the fact that clubs have to balance youth, budget, etc.

I guess guys like Chiellini, Camo, Iaquinta, etc., are rubbish? De Rossi, Santon, Rossi, etc?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Sure Bisco :)
Was some good time indeed Bro. The joy was over whleming truth be told.
The game against USA might not be a walk in the park as they have no pressure. Maybe it will be a good display for the flag or the low moral would get to them.

"maybe Obama would ask them to make a pass on this for Egypt :D"

Snake: x2
I am sure the prayers of 80 million hardcore football fans didn't go to waste :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Sure Bisco :)
Was some good time indeed Bro. The joy was over whleming truth be told.
The game against USA might not be a walk in the park as they have no pressure. Maybe it will be a good display for the flag or the low moral would get to them.

"maybe Obama would ask them to make a pass on this for Egypt :D"

Snake: x2
I am sure the prayers of 80 million hardcore football fans didn't go to waste :)
same here bro, i'm really glad i got to meet u in person.

i'm pretty sure obama will make sure Egypt goes thru specially after the performances over the past two games.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
egypt really won by luck i never saw italy defence letting a player alone in the set pieces and the goal keeper wasnt a hero its the italian players didnt have luck at all
what ever gets u thru the night!

i honestly just realized why andy hates auzzuri fan boys, :andyandbarcelona: why cant u just admit that italy sucked d*** tonight and that they were beaten fair and square. if u still insist on luck then u need to realize its part of the game.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Culture or not... those horns freakin drown out everything else going on in the stadium. It's like the place is getting swarmed by killer bees. It's actually very distracting.
oh god they r awful!! i wonder how the players can actually concentrate with the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing sound going on and on for 90 mins

Nov 1, 2002
what ever gets u thru the night!

i honestly just realized why andy hates auzzuri fan boys, :andyandbarcelona: why cant u just admit that italy sucked d*** tonight and that they were beaten fair and square. if u still insist on luck then u need to realize its part of the game.
because they were not beaten by brazil

i agree that italy did not play well but at least had chances and should have scored at least one goal.
egypt scored only by unusual header from unmarked short man, its all about luck

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
who was'nt beaten by brazil??

by the way Egypt was'nt very dangerous on goal bec we were'nt playing with strikers as they are injured. thats why, we had very few attempts on goal, while italy kept pressing and if it was'nt for great defending and a great performance by the gk then we would've conceded but that did'nt happen. so i'm afriad the " they were lucky" bit is quite lame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)