FIFA 2007 (2 Viewers)

May 27, 2006
Bardock said:
Well the demo is out now, has been for a while, the entire game has been launched even. And I have to say, having played the demo (on pc) I was honestly surprised, EA, really improved the feel and gameplay. It's no Pro evo, but worth playing again actually. Don't know if I would recommend buying it though ;)
I do recommend it :p ( oh and plz do not start a Fifa vs Pro evo thing or sumthing)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
I always liked the fifa series, only play them on pc, but fifa 2006 was such crap imo that it wasn't even enjoyable to play. But with fifa 2007, it's different, you can really tell that EA hired some guys who used to for Konami on PES to improve the gameplay. It's fun to play again, so :thumbs:

Ofcourse it's nowhere near PES level, but PES for console, fifa for pc :D

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I am downloading it right now, it should be over tomorrow, w anyone want it just find it's torrent on torrentspy.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
19nejc91 said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/35018216/fifa07.zip.html

here are some screenshots.

I think fifa is bs, pro evo is much better, if you want to get it, go on, but I reccomend you pro evolution soccer. FIFA is not worth your money or time waiting for download.
And so it continues...I grew up with the EA Sports FIFA series, and I have every game sice '97. I'm used to it, I like to see the officials kits for ALL the teams, and I like the Manager Mode. I don't really care what you PES lovers say, I'm most likely not going to buy it. And besides, you can edit clubs/make your own in FIFA 07, so don't throw that editing shit at me.

As for gameplay, I'm comfortable with it, so I enjoy playing the game. You may not, fantastic...

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Max said:
And so it continues...I grew up with the EA Sports FIFA series, and I have every game sice '97. I'm used to it, I like to see the officials kits for ALL the teams, and I like the Manager Mode. I don't really care what you PES lovers say, I'm most likely not going to buy it. And besides, you can edit clubs/make your own in FIFA 07, so don't throw that editing shit at me.

As for gameplay, I'm comfortable with it, so I enjoy playing the game. You may not, fantastic...
I used to say the same, spent a lot of time arguing and defending FIFA's EA.
Iwas a huge fan

but believe me Max once you play PES u'll see and feel the difference.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ramzax said:
I used to say the same, spent a lot of time arguing and defending FIFA's EA.
Iwas a huge fan

but believe me Max once you play PES u'll see and feel the difference.
the new FIFA 07 is a lot like PES....the EA designers are finally getting it

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Vinman said:
the new FIFA 07 is a lot like PES....the EA designers are finally getting it

yeah right, in pro evo you can control dribbling, in fifa player do some trick when you press the button, but you can't control it so in most cases he lose the ball. graphic in pro evolution is much better than fifa, so i don't know what is "a lot like PES".
fifa 06=fifa 07

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
19nejc91 said:
yeah right, in pro evo you can control dribbling, in fifa player do some trick when you press the button, but you can't control it so in most cases he lose the ball. graphic in pro evolution is much better than fifa, so i don't know what is "a lot like PES".
fifa 06=fifa 07
take a look at when it comes out....

or just look at the pics I included from the 360...you cant tell me that PES graphics are better than that

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Better yet, who gives a shit? Are you guys working for Konami or something? You guys stick with your PES, and Vinman and I will stick with FIFA. Okay?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just went to the toy store to buy my god son a gift & the fifa 2007 was released.i bought it so ill give my verdict in a couple of days.

wish me luck as i doubt ill have much sleep.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)