FIFA 2007 (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i played fifa 07 last week for the first time at my mates flat at uni, and omg i was dissapointed it is prob one of the worst fifa's ive ever played, unrealistic stats, crap game play, and just simply pooooooooor

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anyone else having a problem in Manager Mode, where if you try to start your 3rd season with a team, the fucking game freezes up on you???

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Anyone else having a problem in Manager Mode, where if you try to start your 3rd season with a team, the fucking game freezes up on you???
That has happened to me on more than one occasion in Manager Mode. Usually, I just restart PS2 and it will go fine, just make sure you save after each match or every second match.

fifa 99 was fantastic in its day
Still have it, still play it. :D

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
nope no problems with freezing,but i have my games on my x-box hd ...but i do strugle with freekicks in the game ...anyone know where i could read the booklet?

thanks guys

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That has happened to me on more than one occasion in Manager Mode. Usually, I just restart PS2 and it will go fine, just make sure you save after each match or every second match.

Still have it, still play it. :D
I don't think its a hardware issue.

I'll tell you why.

I have a Playstation 3, and this has happened several times, and I've had to restart my franchise mode.

So, what I did was, I saved one of those files that froze up just before I select "next match", and transferred the file to my Playstation Portable version of FIFA 07, which, by the way, if you don't have, you must get it, its a carbon copy of the console version, and you can swap save files.

Anyway, guess what. That same exact file is frozen on my PSP as well. I tried contacting EA, and to no one's surprise, I've heard nothing so far.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh and the best FIFA ever was "FIFA International Soccer" for the 3DO system. Hands down, the best version of FIFA ever.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I just got FIFA 07 for pc (well, I have a dual-boot macbook pro) and a controller, and while it's the first commercial game I've owned, I do think it's pretty sweet, although with the controller it's not too hard to get decent. I didn't bother to read the whole thread, anyone else playing on PC? I get pretty smooth play set for high detail, hooked it up with an HDTV the other day, and after fiddling with the settings, got it to play very well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)