FIFA 2007 (1 Viewer)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
i've a couple of problems (i can't do tricks, and the stuff for penalties isn't working right), but i can't complain 'cause its a crack

I play it on pc by the way:)

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
yer FIFA07 is awesom,
I would just like 2 noe what yur biggest wins are on what diffuculty etc
plz no lying
Juventus-Catania 14-1 6minute halves World Class
I swear im not lyieng, just like to know if that is a good highscore or if it isnt or
if people can better it etc...

Apr 15, 2006
even in World Class Difficulty, i keep scoring 4+ goals! last night i beat ACM by 6-0!!!

one thing that's annoying me is that im not able to get decent clean sheets when i play(not simulate)! i've had 9 CS's in about 25 games! Bad Bad Buffon and his defence!

btw, my FIFA 07 Juve lineup

-------buffon---------

Zebina---Pasanen---<cant remmber>---berthod(chiellini)

camo(behrami)---jagielka---almiron---nedved(nani)

---------trez----DP---

trez, DP and camo are retiring this season...have a real problem! though i already have Bojinov and Palla, i bought Suazo in mid-season transfer!

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
yes even on world class but i will tell yu why my lineup when i beat catania 14-1 modena 11-1 and even the good teams 7-0 and so is because my lineup looked like this
P.Cech
S.Ramos P.Senderous Cloutier ????

Quaresma Fabregas ????

Goeke

Walcott Robinho

sadly i overwrited that team =[

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In all honesty, I think FIFA blows compared to PES. Though I guess it's all a matter of personal preference. I think PES offers you more freedom tactically and that's why I like the game better.
You're right, but what I really hate is that Winning 11 doesn't have a real season. And because of that, I really cannot get into it as much. If I had more friends that loved football and played such games, I'd probably never play FIFA again.

Apr 15, 2006
i did play PES6 on the comp, and i liked it! but migrating to PES from FIFA was a pain in the ass! and also the fingers too! :D though i eventually did get teh hang of it...

all i want is a game where i can spend some time havin fun and beat Inter with an enormous goal margin! :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're right, but what I really hate is that Winning 11 doesn't have a real season. And because of that, I really cannot get into it as much. If I had more friends that loved football and played such games, I'd probably never play FIFA again.
Well, to an extent you get to play Serie A and such, but I agree FIFA is much better here. The Career Mode is interesting and the Master League just blows IMO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Here's my squad for the 2007-2008 season:

Buffon

Zebina - Marquez - Milito - Chiellini

Tiago - Nocerino - Almiron

Camoranesi - Trezeguet - Del Piero

and also sometimes

Buffon

Marquez - Milito - Chiellini - Criscito (Antunes/Molinaro)

Tiago - Zanetti - Almiron

Camoranesi - Bojinov - Nedved

Thought I'd keep Valeri because I still have some faith in him..

Apr 15, 2006
played Coppa Italia quater finals with Inter! 1st leg, was 2-0 down away from home, and scored 2 goals in 3 mins, 85th n 88th min to tie 2-2!

2nd leg, went down 2-0 AGAIN, but came back as strong as ever to beat those bitches home 6-2!!! :weee:

zebina---tudor---pasanen---berthod(chiellini)

Valencia/Behrami---Jagielka---Marchisio---Nedved/Nani

---------bojinov---Palladino----------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)