FIFA 2007 (1 Viewer)

Degen

May 16, 2006
Hello Folks !

As FIFA 2007 is soon coming I'd liek to ask whether someone knows Where we'll find our beloved Vecchia Signora within this game and with which staff- or do they even dare to leave out the Serie A/B totally.

Thanks in advance

DEGEN

P.S. Fuck off to all those Interfans rotting by inner envy celebrating a title that is worth shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
hahaha, EA wud be fools to leave out THE REAL champions of S-A

inter didnt win anything and the whole world knows that, their colors are black and blue cuz it matches the bruises the 'neri give them!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"their colors are black and blue cuz it matches the bruises the 'neri give them!!!"

haha I like that :lol2:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Elvin said:
Screw FIFA, PS2 Winning Eleven all the time ;)
Let's see if they'll add it in the coming game for Pro Evolution Soccer 6. FM2007 should be really fun for Juve fans though :tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Degen said:
Hello Folks !

As FIFA 2007 is soon coming I'd liek to ask whether someone knows Where we'll find our beloved Vecchia Signora within this game and with which staff- or do they even dare to leave out the Serie A/B totally.

Thanks in advance

DEGEN

P.S. Fuck off to all those Interfans rotting by inner envy celebrating a title that is worth shit.
That's one thing about FIFA, they always include the lower divisions

OP

Degen

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    danke schön mein bester aber auf dieser Seite gibt es keine Infos über FIFA 2007 und auch auf der extraseite och nüscht.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
    I tried to play PES on my PC, couldn't get the hang of it with all those PSish buttons... And I don't have a PS, so I had no idea what should I press next... Somehow managed to get into a game, was impressed with the graphics, the flow of the game, the reality likeness, but hated those buttons and the fact that the names of the teams/players were all wrong.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    proevo/we have the rights for serie A, and they just have the serie A teams, so im worried as to whether or not juve will be in the game, on the other hand they dont have league's such as the portugese league or turkish league, yet they have the big teams liek sporting lisbon of portugal and fenerbace and galatasary of turkey, hopefully juve will be in this section

Jul 28, 2002
    If they dont have Juve, the hassle wont be making the team, but creating all the players that havent been put in the game. I forsee series ballache ahead if so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)