FIFA 2007 (1 Viewer)

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
i wouldent mind having juve start in seire B ,it would be a challange in the 1st yr and trying 2 get a euro spot and all .....and i have both and Winning Eleven and we does not have all the licence that fifa does ....over all i play fifa bc it is more realistic controls and look

Buy on AliExpress.com

PS 3

Aug 17, 2006
ALEX ULTRA said:
i wouldent mind having juve start in seire B ,it would be a challange in the 1st yr and trying 2 get a euro spot and all .....and i have both and Winning Eleven and we does not have all the licence that fifa does ....over all i play fifa bc it is more realistic controls and look
But this year Fifa won't have the license for the Serie A.
There will be instead of Juventus "Piemonte" or "Torino".
But first of all there won't be Alex:disagree:

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
PS 3 said:
But this year Fifa won't have the license for the Serie A.
There will be instead of Juventus "Piemonte" or "Torino".
But first of all there won't be Alex:disagree:

are you kidding me ...i had fifa 06 for x-box and they did ....if this is true thats shit....and when did this happen

PS 3

Aug 17, 2006
ALEX ULTRA said:
are you kidding me ...i had fifa 06 for x-box and they did ....if this is true thats shit....and when did this happen
I've read this on Internet.
But it's possible there are the real names.
That is....they've ever called Serie A "Campionato italiano" or something as this...it's possible that they'll put howewer the names of the players.
Anyway i repeat you I've read it on Internet

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
PS 3 said:
I've read this on Internet.
But it's possible there are the real names.
That is....they've ever called Serie A "Campionato italiano" or something as this...it's possible that they'll put howewer the names of the players.
Anyway i repeat you I've read it on Internet
If that's the case, then who exactly has the licenses for Serie A if EA doesn't??

I don't remember reading anything about Konami gaining exclusive rights

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
PS 3 said:
The only good Fifa are been the '98 and '99.
Also PS2 is better then Fifa.

FIFA International Soccer for the 3DO system. It still might be the greatest FIFA ever, and one of the top two or three football titles of all time

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Badass Devil said:
jees fifa are a joke, guarantee u they will include about 3 english divisions though

is this sum kinda sick joke of fifa expecting us juve fans to play as inter?

pics here of the new game

http://www.soccer-planet.net/forums/index.php?topic=136.0
I think this game is going to rock.. But i'm not gonna even TOUCH it.. and I mean it! It's like the hot, sexy girl of your very best friend. At times you play with the idea, but, that's how far it goes :smoke:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jem83 said:
I think this game is going to rock.. But i'm not gonna even TOUCH it.. and I mean it! It's like the hot, sexy girl of your very best friend. At times you play with the idea, but, that's how far it goes :smoke:
f*ck it im boycotting fifa products, im furious at this decision, no juve, no buy for me

im sick of fifa f*cking me off,

they f*cked me off with wc 2002

they f*cked me off with their cheap tacky tactics of taking down italia and juve in particular

they f*cked me off with their online game play

they f*cked me off with their so called amazing new addition to the game play, which ends up being a massive dissapointment

fifa will never create to the standards of fifa 99 that was simply the best fifa of all fifa series, and im f*cked off of the fact that in recent yrs sh*t overrated players have been covers for the game, time ale was back!

o wait he plays for juve, fifa's most hated side.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
guys,

they ALWAYS have had Serie B in the FIFA game, as far back as I can remember

With Juve, Napoli, etc in B, I'm sure they'll have it

I saw the demo, its very much like PES, so this may be the best FIFA yet !!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
guys, I got this off of soccergaming.tv

Official League list of Fifa 07:

Austrian Bundesliga,
Belgian Jupiler League,
Brazilian League,
Danish League,
Dutch Eredvisie,
FA Premier League (Interactive leagues online),
Football League Championship,
Football League One,
Football League Two,
French Ligue 1 (Interactive leagues online),
French Ligue 2,
German Bundesliga (Interactive leagues online),
German Second Bundesliga,
Italian Serie A (Interactive leagues online),
Italian Serie B,
K-League,
Major League Soccer,
Primera Division Mexico,
Norwegian Tippeligaen,
Polish Ekstraklasa
Porteguese SuperLiga,
Scottish Premier League,
Spanish Premiera División (Interactive leagues online),
Spanish Segunda División,
Swedish Allsvenskan,
Swiss Axpo Super League,
Türkcell Süper Lig (NEW)

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Badass Devil said:
f*ck it im boycotting fifa products, im furious at this decision, no juve, no buy for me

im sick of fifa f*cking me off,

they f*cked me off with wc 2002

they f*cked me off with their cheap tacky tactics of taking down italia and juve in particular

they f*cked me off with their online game play

they f*cked me off with their so called amazing new addition to the game play, which ends up being a massive dissapointment

fifa will never create to the standards of fifa 99 that was simply the best fifa of all fifa series, and im f*cked off of the fact that in recent yrs sh*t overrated players have been covers for the game, time ale was back!

o wait he plays for juve, fifa's most hated side.
I agree fifa has gone downhill since the 99 game, pro evo is the best right now.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Well the demo is out now, has been for a while, the entire game has been launched even. And I have to say, having played the demo (on pc) I was honestly surprised, EA, really improved the feel and gameplay. It's no Pro evo, but worth playing again actually. Don't know if I would recommend buying it though ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)