FIFA 14 (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D

i am undecided between it and PES. but osman and juvejay say i should stay away from PES cus it's bad. but then again i remember not liking how stiff and lifeless fifa games were on PS2

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

i am undecided between it and PES. but osman and juvejay say i should stay away from PES cus it's bad. but then again i remember not liking how stiff and lifeless fifa games were on PS2
Stay away from FIFA. And that's coming from a guy, who has been buying FIFA since 2007 and played more than +10000 matches of it.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Stay away from FIFA. And that's coming from a guy, who has been buying FIFA since 2007 and played more than +10000 matches of it.
If they make the update(Which is coming this week) for all the stupid mistakes. And it turns out to be good, then i'd say get it.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I just opened a pack on UT with Ozil in it. I was so stoked. He goes for around 100-110k. Not the greatest UT player but still I will rake in a lot of coins by sellin him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)