FIFA 14 (4 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Gamestop is doing some deal where if u buy a current gen version of one of the bug games coming out like fifa, cod, ac4, etc you can trade it in and pay $10 and get a new copy of the xb1 or ps4 version of the same game. Plus your save game and other data is supposed to tranfer over as well.
I read about that but I think it's only for a selected few games for now. I'm still pondering wether I should get a full blown desktop and wait for GTA, Fifa, Pro Evo or just be gay and get a PS4.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT MONEY FOR DAT

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
I read about that but I think it's only for a selected few games for now. I'm still pondering wether I should get a full blown desktop and wait for GTA, Fifa, Pro Evo or just be gay and get a PS4.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT MONEY FOR DAT
GTA V will be released ont he PC, IMO, you just might have to wait a while for it. I think they are going to upgrade it for the XB1, PS4 & PC. I just can't imagine R* completely ignoring the new consoles since they are so close. And the PC market. Not that they need the money.

However, they never released Red Dead Redemption for the PC, so I could be wrong.

AFAIK, they have not said whether they would or would not release the game for next gen or PC, it's all speculation.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
GTA V will be released ont he PC, IMO, you just might have to wait a while for it. I think they are going to upgrade it for the XB1, PS4 & PC. I just can't imagine R* completely ignoring the new consoles since they are so close. And the PC market. Not that they need the money.

However, they never released Red Dead Redemption for the PC, so I could be wrong.

AFAIK, they have not said whether they would or would not release the game for next gen or PC, it's all speculation.
Yeah, dude, there are so many games I need to play that have not been released on PC and I don't think they ever will. "Beyond Two Souls" is one of them, and a couple of others. Makes me just wana get a PS4 but meh, I don't know. I'm sure it will be worth it but the raw power of a powerful desktop is too tempting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's EA all they care about is money, honestly after so many Fifa releases they still haven't mastered the game yet. Kind of hard to believe dont u guys think? Rockstar release games every couple of years with very little flaws as it should be not just releasing same titles every year for the extra $$$. Think about how many GTA's would have been released if EA owned that title.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #226
    They'll never "master" it and there will always be something new to add. I've been moderating the EA forums for a good few years and the response from this new game is pretty clear:

People who pay possession football, who try to mimic real football when playing are enjoying the hell out of it. The new ball physics + inertia give them something they never had before. The people who relied on pace and ping pong passing are hating it.

Given that FIFA's fanbase is of 10-20 year old kids who can't lose and think they're better than they really are, and some who used to be good but are struggling at it now, there'll be a lot of whining. People hate change and always expect instant results from it, so they'll blame anything but themselves.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    i played some games with juve and wow my gameplan is as boring as juves in real life... on the other hand some nice movements passing etc but some weird things happend also in just 3 or 4 games...vucinic made a diving header and jumped like 15 meters with 100 km/h, looked funny as hell. or keepers made 2 wonder saves in a row just to put it in by themselves....

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #232
    I was fine on FIFA 13 but the quick turning on this one is awful.
    You're proven my point:

Given that FIFA's fanbase is of 10-20 year old kids who can't lose and think they're better than they really are, and some who used to be good but are struggling at it now, there'll be a lot of whining. People hate change and always expect instant results from it, so they'll blame anything but themselves.
    Ps. About the "slow" turning... Inertia/momentum. You can't seriously expect a person to accelerate to a certain speed then deccelerate and spin in a instant of a second. They've tried to make the game more realistic in a sense that you can't just sprint and turn without having to lose speed. They've added weight to the players. You'll get used to it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    But even walking with the ball it takes four hours to turn, it's a valid criticism and I'm not one of the whiny fanboys, I don't even play online I play career mode and the dribbling physics are off, whilst I agree defenders shouldn't run at 100mph and turn instantly however the likes of Tevez and Vidal shouldn't not be able to dribble players and turn quickly when moving at a slower pace that is poor game design.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if we're talking about realism this is worse than 13. Curving shots from the half way line into the top corner is not realistic nor is whipping in crosses and having people fly in the air scissor kicking everything.

I will get used to it and I do embrace change but there's still a lot of work to be done for future patches.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Yeah I know but every FIFA I was fine at dribbling, even with Messi I cannot go around someone. There's flaws and it's not me.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll head to skill games and practice.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Yeah I know but every FIFA I was fine at dribbling, even with Messi I cannot go around someone. There's flaws and it's not me.
    Are you reading what Crimsonian is writing? Stop being stubborn and adapt your play to the much more realistic game machine. Jeez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)