FIFA 14 (2 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
I am, but i'm playing the cracked version.
Bought the full game the past 2 years, but last year got extremely pissed off at the bugging career mode, and the abscence of "playermanager" option in career mode.
This year, the same $#@! again, altho the create a player partially solves that, but apparently cannot be done with the crack, so i planned to buy the full version....

....because the gameplay was kinda neat. Then they patched the game to remove all the good improvements, and revert everything back to fifa 13.

Yeah, i'm sticking with the crack. Its disgusting what they did with the patch.
I never understood what player manager was all about, stupidly I've never tried it, only either been a pro or a manager. How was player/manager different?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I never understood what player manager was all about, stupidly I've never tried it, only either been a pro or a manager. How was player/manager different?
Basically, you get your virtual pro, and you can controll the team.

Currently, eighter you are the manager, and do transfers, formations, play the game

or, you are the virtual pro, you play the game from pro pov, or play the entire team. HOWEVER, you dont do tactics, formation, lineup and transfers

Basically, if you play Vpro, you are at the mercy of the AI. Who subs you at minute 50, buys useless players, fields the reserves in the CL final and the first team versus sassulo.

I want playermanager. I want to devellop my pro, AND take all the decisions

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Real quick. I assume you've held an xbox controller before right?... Anyways, I have only ever played the xbox so I am very use to playing with the xbox controller. How does the new ps4 controller compare to the feel and size of the xbox controller?
Yeah I had both the 360 (which died on me) and the PS3.

The new PS4 controller feels amazing, its bigger, more comfortable and it feels just right, i'd definitely recommend it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think it's all that bad, to be honest. The only glitch I have encountered was when I signed Lloris as a free transfer, apparently did not have enough wage space to sign him, and now I cannot remove him from the side. He's either been playing for Wolfsburg or has been sitting in free agency while Juventus pays his wages. I cannot even let him go, he just keeps coming back after I cancel his contract.

The gameplay is better than last year, but for some reason they still haven't fixed that glitch where they score once you put up three goals and want a shutout.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
can games like this one or NHL 2014 be played on laptops like this one?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=a3ab23242f29e26d2766cd041f3c8036en02
@Mark

that's really good laptop spec with an ok graphic card
pretty sure it is dual graphic laptop (AMD 8670M+Intel HD 4xxx) *
you can play fifa 14 on ultra setting with 8670M, and high setting with intel HD 4xxx *
not sure if fifa 14 compatible with win 8 though

The site with the specs thing said it could work on a similar one but with an Intel HD 5000 card but it doesn't.
HD 5000 however is below HD 4000 on gaming performance *
maybe you can play on low setting with HD 5000

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I sometimes play at an older computer with an Nvida GForce 8200, which shouldn't work according to system requirements, but does.

You could try out the Demo, if it works, chances are pretty high the real game won't cause any problems either.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ok thanks guys. The laptop with the Intel HD card may not work because it's got integrated memory so that's why it might not work. :boh:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I finally got arpund to buying the new Fifa for the Xbox 360. Do far i think it is shit and the graphics are horrible. The game hasnt changed in yeara and the playera look like they did on the old xbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)