FIFA 14 (1 Viewer)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's amazing how much people suck at Fifa when they can't even work slightly more accurate passing into their repertoire to enjoy a pretty good new game.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I'm really disappointed in this years edition. Online play is broken beyond belief.

I have played about 50 online matches and everyone, and i do mean EVERYONE, plays the same way... Chipped through balls, Team-mate contain with high pressure, pimpong the ball with quick 1-2's and unrealistic finesse shots into the far corner. And if all of that fails, then the easiest way to score is to make a long ball over the midfield to your wingers and pace down to the baseline and cross.

It's like everything they have tried to fix in competitive online play is back and worse than ever.
I really hope they listen to their community and fix it. Otherwise this years edition is going to be the last for a lot of players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thought it was the FM thread, sry.
I have to say, about the passing, that i absolutely love this fifa. I have the cracked version without the idiotic patches.
Was planning to perhaps get the game when i have some cash for it around newyear, but it seems that the prepatched crack is the far better option

Going back from this to fifa 13 ?? WHY ?

Apart from some barcelona players beeing rediculous, and the midgeds beeing far to strong in duels when defending, this game is by far the best fifa yet.
And the hardest

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I haven't even bought Fifa 14 (yet). :p
Is anyone playing Fifa on Pc?
I am, but i'm playing the cracked version.
Bought the full game the past 2 years, but last year got extremely pissed off at the bugging career mode, and the abscence of "playermanager" option in career mode.
This year, the same shit again, altho the create a player partially solves that, but apparently cannot be done with the crack, so i planned to buy the full version....

....because the gameplay was kinda neat. Then they patched the game to remove all the good improvements, and revert everything back to fifa 13.

Yeah, i'm sticking with the crack. Its disgusting what they did with the patch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)