FIFA 13 (2 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Which system do you guys actually use with Juve? The 3-1-4-2 isn't doing wonders for me lately
I hate playing 3-1-4-2 in FIFA. Can't play that position. But generally I have to play with a trequartista. I'm playing 4-3-1-2 and almost alwayd do that in Fifa. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lol. :D How much are you trying to sell him for?
Why would you? :D

He got the best jumping in the game, he wins everything against anyone. And he's a beast on foot aswell. If you know how to use a big guy like him.

Best defender in this game IMO. I like him very much, but he's way to overrated. But it's good for me :D

Since i'm mostly Juventus.

My FUT team has only one other Italian (Balza), so it fucks up my team chemistry.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ok, this is getting annoying. This is the third time this has happened. I've won a game and after the game is finished it says that I lost 3-0 like I disconnected or something. What the fuck?!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have been playing Head to Head Online matches and i must say that i enjoy teaching the other fifa players a lesson. I kick ass with Juve. Im sure many of the people who play Real or Barca or Man Utd are going " WTF?? WHo the fuck is this Vidal, why cant i fucking pass him" or "Who is this bald Chiellini ? Why is he such a rock" and i really, really enjoy trolling all of them with Pirlo's long passing. I have learned how to use players' special abilities in my advantage and Pirlo's long pass, compared to Gio as RW is a deadly combination.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I have been playing Head to Head Online matches and i must say that i enjoy teaching the other fifa players a lesson. I kick ass with Juve. Im sure many of the people who play Real or Barca or Man Utd are going " WTF?? WHo the $#@! is this Vidal, why cant i $#@!ing pass him" or "Who is this bald Chiellini ? Why is he such a rock" and i really, really enjoy trolling all of them with Pirlo's long passing. I have learned how to use players' special abilities in my advantage and Pirlo's long pass, compared to Gio as RW is a deadly combination.
Same! Juve is beast in the game! I only just started playing online in FIFA 13 and I'm 10-1-1 and the loss was because I was playing with an invisible ball!! (stupid glitch)...

I have tried a few formations but this is the best one for me so far, it is abit unorthodox though. It gives good cover in defence and plenty of numbers in attack. Marchisio has fairly good finishing so he acts as a 2nd striker but also helps in midfield. I have pace on the wings with Pepe/Isla and Giovinco. Licht and Asamoah track back and dont bomb forward too much, and Pirlo and Vidal help out in defence and attack. The only problem is the lack of height in attack, however Giovinco has still scored some headers for me =D

3-4-1-2:
----------------------BUFFON-------------------------
------BARZAGLI--------------------CHIELLINI----------
---------------------BONUCCI------------------------
--LICHT--------------------------------ASAMOAH----
---------------PIRLO---------VIDAL------------------
------------------------------------------------------
--------------------MARCHISIO-----------------------
-----PEPE/ISLA----------------------GIOVINCO-------

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Ok, this is getting annoying. This is the third time this has happened. I've won a game and after the game is finished it says that I lost 3-0 like I disconnected or something. What the fuck?!
EA servers :touched:

I have been playing Head to Head Online matches and i must say that i enjoy teaching the other fifa players a lesson. I kick ass with Juve. Im sure many of the people who play Real or Barca or Man Utd are going " WTF?? WHo the fuck is this Vidal, why cant i fucking pass him" or "Who is this bald Chiellini ? Why is he such a rock" and i really, really enjoy trolling all of them with Pirlo's long passing. I have learned how to use players' special abilities in my advantage and Pirlo's long pass, compared to Gio as RW is a deadly combination.
If you want to score everytime you get a corner, then look for Bonucci and pass it too him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I play 4-3-3 with Vuci on the left wing. He scores about 4-6 goals for me per game. Get the ball to him, run down the line, feign shot and pull into the field, finesse shot into the top right corner. You can't miss with this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)