FIFA 13 (17 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
it cannot be hard for them to repair this in one way or the other, and no way that i'm the only one seeing this.

bit sad you cannot change ur pro's position (eg. creater forward, ball winning midfielder) for just a season to max out more stats
FFS Zach, when are we gonna play man??? Its the first time in my life i have bought an original FIFA and i sooo wanted to play against Tuz members and now nobody is playing.... Did i do it too late? Did you all grow up by the time it took me to buy the original?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In my first 2 seasons I've won 2 Leagues, 2 Italian Cups, 1 Champions League and 2 European Super Cups, while I lost 2 Finals, 1 in the Champions League :)touched:) and the World Cup.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
In my first 2 seasons I've won 2 Leagues, 2 Italian Cups, 1 Champions League and 2 European Super Cups, while I lost 2 Finals, 1 in the Champions League :)touched:) and the World Cup.
What do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

Finally getting the hang of playing as a striker. 12 goals and 5 assists for Cesena.
Playing be a pro? :O

- - - Updated - - -

I'll recommend everyone to play Ultimate Team. It's definitely the best way to play FIFA. There's the buying aspect - you want to buy cheap and sell expensive. I think it's pretty entertaining to look on the auctions and find exciting players. Furthermore, you want your team to have great chemistry and for that reason you need to give your team some thought. Furthermore, you're still using the league system with divisions. It's just the funniest way. :D

Apr 15, 2006
Got into the World Cup with India. Argentina, Switzerland and Northern Ireland in my group. Lost against Argentina but won the rest. This is great! :D

Now I face the Netherlands. I hope we can win this somehow.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What do you play?
Career mode.

Masi develops really good in this game. I extended his loan for an additional year with Pro Vercelli, and now I brought him as reserve to the first team. After 4 games, he has a rating of 83 already.

Thinking of loaning out Marrone now. I'm too stacked in midfield with Vidal, Asa, Hamsik, Poli and Pogba.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Career mode.

Masi develops really good in this game. I extended his loan for an additional year with Pro Vercelli, and now I brought him as reserve to the first team. After 4 games, he has a rating of 83 already.

Thinking of loaning out Marrone now. I'm too stacked in midfield with Vidal, Asa, Hamsik, Poli and Pogba.
FUCK Hamsik!!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Just got Marchisio to my Ultimate team. Damn, he wasn't cheap. :p Now I got Marchisio, Vucinic, Asamoah, Caceres and Bonucci from Juve on my team. =)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I can't get rid of Bonucci.
Why would you? :D

He got the best jumping in the game, he wins everything against anyone. And he's a beast on foot aswell. If you know how to use a big guy like him.

Best defender in this game IMO. I like him very much, but he's way to overrated. But it's good for me :D

Since i'm mostly Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)