FIFA 13 (6 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
When making a forward run occasionally turn around and go towards the ball asking for a pass or opening up a passing lane for someone else. You can do that a bunch to get your passing, touch and dribbling up.

One thing I like to do is pass the ball back to the CM and then make a run at the defense getting the ball thru or over the top.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Any improvements over FIFA 12 making it worth the upgrade? Apart from updated squads of course
The first touch is much different from FIFA 12. :) I could elaborate, but I'm sure you can find a better explanation than mine. :D

Btw. I'm finally getting into FUT 13. I got Vucinic, Asamoah and Bonucci from Juve. Also got Klose on top. He's a beast. :D Oh, and Immobile as my supersub. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
The first touch is much different from FIFA 12. :) I could elaborate, but I'm sure you can find a better explanation than mine. :D

Btw. I'm finally getting into FUT 13. I got Vucinic, Asamoah and Bonucci from Juve. Also got Klose on top. He's a beast. :D Oh, and Immobile as my supersub. :D
Add me: EddieFicio

I currently have the Portuguese NT (no CR) as my team lol.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I got Bonucci and I can't sell him for shit.

- - - Updated - - -

The new first touch is awesome. Makes the game a bit more interesting now that every player doesn't magically control everything in sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of my long shots get blocked by defenders. :(
Take them from longer out.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Started a Be A Pro season last night, ST with Udinese but immediately loaned out to Bury :sergio: Playing well, sixth in the league in November. My teammates suck donkey balls though which makes playing really frustrating

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
That's one thing that really puts me off the ultimate team!! It used to bug me so much in previous editions, that i'd literally play one tournament and stop playing...it's also one of the main reasons why I havent started it this year!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I didn't play FUT before Fifa 13. But aren't divisions in FUT a new thing?

- - - Updated - - -

That's one thing that really puts me off the ultimate team!! It used to bug me so much in previous editions, that i'd literally play one tournament and stop playing...it's also one of the main reasons why I havent started it this year!
Hmm, it can be a bit frustrating, but you just need to learn to always have a few extra contracts in your bag. :) Conracts are pretty cheap, so it doesn't bother me much. :)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah I get what your saying, but I remember in Fifa 12, i had built my first team, and got a decent player in attack, who need a new contract every game or two, and I managed to get to the final of a tournament, and lost it on penalties, after hitting loads of posts and I got so annoyed I never played UT again haha

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah I get what your saying, but I remember in Fifa 12, i had built my first team, and got a decent player in attack, who need a new contract every game or two, and I managed to get to the final of a tournament, and lost it on penalties, after hitting loads of posts and I got so annoyed I never played UT again haha
Lol. :D You just have to buy longer contracts then. You can buy contracts for 28 games if you want to. :) Contracts for 13 games only cost about 200-300 gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)