FIFA 13 (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Im one who really likes the small things. For example, last season when we faced inter and Caceres Vucinic Vidal Marchisio and Quagliarella all got the new orange nike boots, I deleted my manager mode, put orange boots on all those players and started a new career. Dont ask, it's just how I play. BUt i really hate how you have to buy new boots and additions in the ea store. Those things should just be included in the game.
I know EXactly what you mean my man.

The EAS, is there for you !

I got my pro boots for each juve jersey, and for both belgian jerseys (still missing the awesome F90 red ones from nike)

Unlock the "edit players" for career mode
like this you can change boots for the entire team ;)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I know EXactly what you mean my man.

The EAS, is there for you !

I got my pro boots for each juve jersey, and for both belgian jerseys (still missing the awesome F90 red ones from nike)

Unlock the "edit players" for career mode
like this you can change boots for the entire team ;)
SICK Thankyou so much!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
its lvl7, career, costs 2000

when you get it, load your career mode

go to settings, and "edit players, there is a fifa shield after the letters.

there, you can edit all their accessories
Okay so I bought that, but quick question. I also bought some nike shoes from the store. However when I look at, for example Asamoah or Caceres, they have Nike boots that are not in the edit screen or even available for purchase. Asa has the yellow nike's while caceres has the ronaldo ones (black with green nike swoosh). Where can I find those? Or will they be put on the market later on?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Okay so I bought that, but quick question. I also bought some nike shoes from the store. However when I look at, for example Asamoah or Caceres, they have Nike boots that are not in the edit screen or even available for purchase. Asa has the yellow nike's while caceres has the ronaldo ones (black with green nike swoosh). Where can I find those? Or will they be put on the market later on?
virtual pro accomplishments can also unlock boot backs, i think its in there if not on EAS

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think I figured it out, the same thing was happening to me. I uploaded my own playlist for the game and accidentally selected the "play for all" choice instead of just playing in Arena and at Menus. You have to set the rest of the music to default and then just do the specific one for Arena and Menu.

Apr 12, 2004
Yea, i just did that too.

Have my career pro up to 76 overall right now.

When is the patch coming out, because my Bayern career is freezing at Oct 1st, in the first season.

- - - Updated - - -

its lvl7, career, costs 2000

when you get it, load your career mode

go to settings, and "edit players, there is a fifa shield after the letters.

there, you can edit all their accessories
Word, that shit definitely saved me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Meh, fucked up situation in second season

team has some really nice ratings currently

but vidal (87) is "homesick"
and asamoah (87) is "unhappy"

nomatter how i load and save this januari mercato, one of them seems to go.

still trying, since giaccherini is also listed, perhaps he goes and the other stay

goddamn player manager mode would solve this...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Meh, fucked up situation in second season

team has some really nice ratings currently

but vidal (87) is "homesick"
and asamoah (87) is "unhappy"

nomatter how i load and save this januari mercato, one of them seems to go.

still trying, since giaccherini is also listed, perhaps he goes and the other stay

goddamn player manager mode would solve this...
I don't have this problem so far...though I sold Asamoah in Summer 2013 for 30.5 million...Vidal is very happy at the club.

Had a bit of a problem with Cavani, as he wanted to leave...but he rejected a 99.5 million offer from Real Madrid!!

Currently i'm playing a 4-3-3

-------------Buffon-------------
Isla----Hummels----Chiellini----Lichtsteiner
-----Vidal------Pirlo-----Marchisio----
---Vucinic/Giovinco----Cavani----Neymar-

I'm aiming to buy a left back in the January transfer window, looking at Marcelo...any suggestions for alternatives?

Hummels (120,000 a week) wants a pay increase, I offered him 135,000 a week, but he rejected it...will offer him 150,000 when he is willing to negotiate.

Cavani wants a new contract too, he is currently on 175,000 a week and wants 200,000 a week, I offered it to him on a 5 year contract with a 20% goal bonus, but he wanted a one year contract only, so he too rejected it...i'm not sure whether to wait till the end of the season (I'm in mid November, and he has a contract for another 3.5 years) to offer him a new contract, or if i should offer him a higher wage before the end of the season!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't have this problem so far...though I sold Asamoah in Summer 2013 for 30.5 million...Vidal is very happy at the club.

Had a bit of a problem with Cavani, as he wanted to leave...but he rejected a 99.5 million offer from Real Madrid!!

Currently i'm playing a 4-3-3

-------------Buffon-------------
Isla----Hummels----Chiellini----Lichtsteiner
-----Vidal------Pirlo-----Marchisio----
---Vucinic/Giovinco----Cavani----Neymar-

I'm aiming to buy a left back in the January transfer window, looking at Marcelo...any suggestions for alternatives?

Hummels (120,000 a week) wants a pay increase, I offered him 135,000 a week, but he rejected it...will offer him 150,000 when he is willing to negotiate.

Cavani wants a new contract too, he is currently on 175,000 a week and wants 200,000 a week, I offered it to him on a 5 year contract with a 20% goal bonus, but he wanted a one year contract only, so he too rejected it...i'm not sure whether to wait till the end of the season (I'm in mid November, and he has a contract for another 3.5 years) to offer him a new contract, or if i should offer him a higher wage before the end of the season!
Yeah, in manager career mode :p

i meant in virtual pro career mode, where you dont take decisions on who plays, the tactics, or the transfers.

Managed to get trough wintermercato, without having them solved, and they spend 19mil on some fastpaced regen, hopefully the new left sider

for leftback, criscito is allways an option

current juve in season 2(march) virtual pro career mode

----------rubinho(71) (buffon 82 injured 3 months)

---------bonucci(82) - caceres (83) - chiellini (86)

Isla (87) - Asamoah (87) - Vidal (87) - Marchisio (86) - Giovinco(83)/Giaccherini(80)

------------Virtual pro (82) - Vucinic (82)

bench has : Pogba (80) , Marrone (82) , Masi (80 loaned out) , giabthingie (82),

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just bought Insigne for 19M and damn he's good!

This is what my line up look like right now.

Buffon(84)
Isla(85) Bonucci (83) Chiellini(87) Caceres(83)
Asamoah(85) Vidal(87) Hamsik(85)
Giovinco(85)
Insigne(80) Neymar(87)

Bench: Storari (73), Lichtsteiner(83), Dede(83), Pogba(80), Marrone (80), Benzema(87), Vucinic(82).

Bought Isco(79) too for 16M in the last day of January's mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)