----------Pirlo--------Marchisio--------
Isla--------------------------Asamoah
---------------Vidal----------------
-------Cavani----------Vucinic/Neymar-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
thats only ten players or do you use both vucinic and neymar at the same time?

also its really sad, pirlo is retiring at the end of my second season.... :(
fixed.

No i bought Neymar to partner Cavani in attack, and in his first friendly of the season, he broke his ankle :/

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
fixed.

No i bought Neymar to partner Cavani in attack, and in his first friendly of the season, he broke his ankle :/
Damn that sucks. Lucky I have avoided injuries to my strikers but last year Buffon broke his tailbone in training and was out for 7 months....I had to use Storari but luckily he is a bit more agile than buffon but still not the best

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Damn that sucks. Lucky I have avoided injuries to my strikers but last year Buffon broke his tailbone in training and was out for 7 months....I had to use Storari but luckily he is a bit more agile than buffon but still not the best
Just you wait. Storari will end up injuring your players which is most likely what happened to Cuti's team :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It crossed my mind but I was ignoring it because I was worried I'd lose everything, but I might have to, thanks
I had to do that a couple of editions ago, when there was some bug that corrupted your season. FIFA fixed it, but you have to erase all the previous info. It was super gay. Which is why I refuse to buy it until the bugs are sorted.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
with 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1, and fast buildup

look into james rodriguez and hulk on the flanks

very good offensive game, yet defensively also pretty excellent.

Isla, altho beeing a midfielder, works extremely good for me on leftback, and goes up pretty fast in career mode
same goes for lichtsteiner as a rightback in a 4man defence, as excellent as he is in his better games at juve

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Doesnt anyone play this game on PC ffs!!!??

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, i play 5-3-2. Imo it is the formation Juve plays and not 3-5-2. I noticed that in Fifa12. When i first played 3-5-2 it was nothing like the game Juve plays. While 5-3-2 is exactly how i watch Juve play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Doesnt anyone play this game on PC ffs!!!??

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, i play 5-3-2. Imo it is the formation Juve plays and not 3-5-2. I noticed that in Fifa12. When i first played 3-5-2 it was nothing like the game Juve plays. While 5-3-2 is exactly how i watch Juve play.
I play it on the pc bro, seems i'm not the only one anymore :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Requested a transfer with my be a pro, since Pescara were relegated while I was out on loan...the coach thought about it and rejected it the same day lol. I haven't continued playing after that haha

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Finally managed to stay in division one in UT for at least one season. Drew 2 , won one and lost 4 of my first games out of ten. Won the next two games following that so i had to win the last game to stay up. I was losing 3-2 until the last five minutes but got one back with Giovinco. Then with literally the last touch of the game Luchtsteiner popped in a header. Ive never known such joy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)